• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRFies 2014

cosmokramer-meme-generator-you-better-believe-it-buddy-b0d40e.jpg

i dont get it

That has to be the saddest thing I have read on this forum for a long time.........get down to the "Common" village there is sure to be one sex mad female (or male) who has finished their event looking to let off steam...........even for you!!

What's this? A mildly amusing joke on TRF? Never thought I'd see it.

That has to be the saddest thing I have read on this forum for a long time.........get down to the "Common" village there is sure to be one sex mad female (or male) who has finished their event looking to let off steam...........even for you!!
'the saddest thing' is it like you have never seen some one post a message saying 'i dont get it' or was everyone in your class that smart they never said to the teacher 'i dont get this' that you'll feel sorry for them for not being as smart as the rest off the class ?

'the saddest thing' is it like you have never seen some one post a message saying 'i dont get it' or was everyone in your class that smart they never said to the teacher 'i dont get this' that you'll feel sorry for them for not being as smart as the rest off the class ?

scotty, don't let these mongo's wind you up. :)

Latest posts