• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRFies 2014

I like to think that I was brought to TRF by the rugby gods, just to outstrip Ewis in the running for the 'What the f**k is he talking about?' award!

6a00d83452d15669e20168e6d01f26970c-pi

I like to think that I was brought to TRF by the rugby gods, just to outstrip Ewis in the running for the 'What the f**k is he talking about?' award!

pff hah !...puny mortal, do you even know what you've just said ?

pff hah !...puny mortal, do you even know what you've just said ?

I am a god you dull creature!

On second thoughts..you go weird as much as you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hulk isn't the most solid reference these days, especially since yesterday night.................aw man, that's just awful.

I never knew my dad. **** my mom, she threw me out of the house before I was even 13. Then she has the gall to try and keep in touch with me after that. Granted my life living with her was ****ty too. I had one friend growing up, the only other kid in town. My entire childhood with him was spent getting the **** kicked out of myself and then listening to him tell me how worthless I was. Not like I had a choice though, there was only nine ****ing people in the town. I **** you not. So I didn't miss the place, but after leaving I spent my entire adolescence wandering the country from town to town.

My only friend at the time was an Asian guy in his mid-thirties who only hung around with me since he thought I'd get him laid. When I first met the guy we got in a huge brawl and he almost killed my pet, a tiny rodent I carried with me. Only after I beat him did he want to have anything to do with me. There was a perk though, this cute red headed girl that started hanging around. She was some kind of a sadist though, she liked to beat me up and talk about water and ****. I think she was a little crazy, but hey, aren't we all?

Well some of us are a little loony, but the bane of my ****ing existence was this loony as **** adult couple. They where one of those kinds that dresses alike and finishes each others sentences. Then they had this crazy cat with them too, the ****ing thing would not shut up. Let alone the ****ing thing always tried to like steal my pet rat and eat it. Damn thing needed a good boot to the face.

I got to see a lot of crazy places, which was nice, but it was an episode after episode to get anywhere.

So my life was ****ing weird, I spent the time traveling from town to town getting in fights with kids and adults. The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a pokeman master.

I'd neg you for your shambolic ****posting, but I feel that all the negativity in this thread should be directed towards the mods. We're nearly midway through July and hardly a peep about the TRFies. So poor.

I'd neg you for your shambolic ****posting, but I feel that all the negativity in this thread should be directed towards the mods. We're nearly midway through July and hardly a peep about the TRFies. So poor.

If you were still a mod, the winners would have been announced already...

If you were still a mod, the winners would have been announced already...

Oh stahp it. :wub:

If I were still a mod one of the subforums would have probably burned down by now.

In all seriousness, if it's an issue of a lack of manpower I'd have no problem helping out in the organization of the TRFies.

Haven't you figured it out? Each post has delayed the TRFies by one week, it's everybody's fault except mine. Think about what you've done.

Latest posts