• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRFies 2014

mmmm ??? what's that ? monsterbiscuit offering appreciation for grammatical innovation ??...

Says the ,ahem, loyal frenchie. You get TRF for not knowing who the **** to support. And every team you supported lost.

Says the ,ahem, loyal frenchie. You get TRF for not knowing who the **** to support. And every team you supported lost.

Loyalty is everything...I would die for Toulouse. And I'll be damned before (.................*super epic mainstream speech about noble values and crowd-pleasing heroic one-liners*............)...til the end of time, and God forever be my witness, I will stand for those words eternally.

About the second part of your glorious (and infinitely wise) comment: are you implying, in this day and age of common sense and enlightenment over all things physical, that I have some sort of power, whether deliberate or not, over the destiny of the teams that I support through some form of magic ?...because let me tell you something, mustardmummy, that is ABSOLUTELY, UTTERLY PREPOSTEROUS !!!!!!!!

mm i expected Ewis next team to be toulon

mmmm...don't think I have the power yet to take them down...well according to amongst-the-muffins of course who seems to think I influence the fate of the teams I display on my TRF profile. I'm guessing through Anton Lavey's Bible, and necromancy, and occult jinn-worshipping from mystic middle-eastern Suffism, or maybe Ancient Judaic Kaballah....I dunno, that mustard-muffin guy is one weird, grammatically disabled fellow.....a downright bizarre individual, if I may say so......every one of his post, a thought-provoking adventure (in some obscure, forgotten language we all seem to assimilate somehow....).

mmmm...don't think I have the power yet to take them down...well according to amongst-the-muffins of course who seems to think I influence the fate of the teams I display on my TRF profile. I'm guessing through Anton Lavey's Bible, and necromancy, and occult jinn-worshipping from mystic middle-eastern Suffism, or maybe Ancient Judaic Kaballah....I dunno, that mustard-muffin guy is one weird, grammatically disabled fellow.....a downright bizarre individual, if I may say so......every one of his post, a thought-provoking adventure (in some obscure, forgotten language we all seem to assimilate somehow....).

Let's not forget your the holder of worst grammar. :p

Let's not forget your the holder of worst grammar. :p

which was a hilarious choice I never contested because it was voted via a herd mentality. Have you read my posts ? I just got lazy a few times and didn't think syntax was that important on a Rugby website.

Like I remember distinctly a thread I made called "Stuart Lancaster" where I explained I thought he really had an interesting face, like, to play a villain in a James Bond type movie. I said smt like "doesn't he have 'a face' ?". In French, we would say that, as in "he's really got a mean mug" but I didn't really care and just wrote it that way in English, I thought ppl would make the effort to understand.
There's a great rigidity in ppl, and they won't make the effort to be flexible and will just reject anything that doesn't fit the exact layout of whatever field (language here).

It's also funny nobody ever got back to me on this. Has anybody been reading my posts ? :p I cringe at some of the spelling on this website, and can't believe it's coming from English, Irish, NZ'er posters alike.

which was a hilarious choice I never contested because it was voted via a herd mentality. Have you read my posts ? I just got lazy a few times and didn't think syntax was that important on a Rugby website.

Like I remember distinctly a thread I made called "Stuart Lancaster" where I explained I thought he really had an interesting face, like, to play a villain in a James Bond type movie. I said smt like "doesn't he have 'a face' ?". In French, we would say that, as in "he's really got a mean mug" but I didn't really care and just wrote it that way in English, I thought ppl would make the effort to understand.
There's a great rigidity in ppl, and they won't make the effort to be flexible and will just reject anything that doesn't fit the exact layout of whatever field (language here).

It's also funny nobody ever got back to me on this. Has anybody been reading my posts ? :p I cringe at some of the spelling on this website, and can't believe it's coming from English, Irish, NZ'er posters alike.

abreviations only used by you may also have SOMETHING to do with it...

abreviations only used by you may also have SOMETHING to do with it...

haha, why, I see we're on a good day there Mr. Highness Ken ! Nice pun there. But I assure you, I didn't invent 'smt=something'. And that's hardly bad grammar anyways !!

haha, why, I see we're on a good day there Mr. Highness Ken ! Nice pun there. But I assure you, I didn't invent 'smt=something'. And that's hardly bad grammar anyways !!

To me, laziness is part of bad grammar. Is it really such a mission just to type out a word?

I mean, really

Last edited:
to me, laziness is part of bad grammar. is it really such a mission just to type out a word?

I mean, really

DUDE !! You just started two sentences without a capital letter ! Is it that much to ask for than to have a nice capital letter start your sentences ?! Just press the SHIFT button !! PRESS IT !!!

I just want to say - I hope the award this year is free from some of the politics and smear campaigns of yesteryear, which have become typical from posters such as heineken, who attacks other candidates to deflect from his sordid history of necrophilia.

DUDE !! You just started two sentences without a capital letter ! Is it that much to ask for than to have a nice capital letter start your sentences ?! Just press the SHIFT button !! PRESS IT !!!
rights um let getted start. hows my grammier now ? as it any bettre

I just want to say - I hope the award this year is free from some of the politics and smear campaigns of yesteryear, which have become typical from posters such as heineken, who attacks other candidates to deflect from his sordid history of necrophilia.

Please vote for Nick! he's like Zach Galafinakis in the Manchurian Candidate...

Now getting silly......................it will soon be 2015?

So. Are we cancelling these or are they happening. I don't mind doing some work if 1 of the powers that be talk me through but let's have the laugh before we are rolling again

Latest posts