• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRFies 2014

I'm convinced English in Dublin and English in Munster are 2 different languages and I'm left to suffer

Make sure your parents don't see that post, they might tuck you into bed an hour earlier to cool down

I live for the thought that one day, after five years of TRFing, I might get a second nomination for a TRFie nomination.

I live for the thought that one day, after five years of TRFing, I might get a second nomination for a TRFie nomination.
That's one more than me.
I don't really mind though because when I get upset about it and cry my mum takes to McDonald's and I get a happy meal. Take that you jelly hater tryhards. I reckon if I slyly create new categories like best Scottish poster and hariest feet I might stand a chance though.

If people become upset, will we have TRFwars?
I'd like to pick the side without Ewis if so. Not that I don't like the guy, but I have a horrible feeling he'll be standing behind me and I'll hear 'was this pin supposed to stay in the grenade?'.

That's one more than me.
I don't really mind though because when I get upset about it and cry my mum takes to McDonald's and I get a happy meal. Take that you jelly hater tryhards. I reckon if I slyly create new categories like best Scottish poster and hariest feet I might stand a chance though.
I shall either form an alliance with you or start the first TRFwar with you, depending on whether I feel proud of you for also trying, or just immensely jealous because you get your stupid hairy feet category but the sheer amount of fur on my shoulders goes unnoticed.

If people become upset, will we have TRFwars?
I'd like to pick the side without Ewis if so. Not that I don't like the guy, but I have a horrible feeling he'll be standing behind me and I'll hear 'was this pin supposed to stay in the grenade?'.

nonsense. I have perfect control over my grenades. And I only use them for good.

Don't cross me Dunc. We can enter the best hairy legged Welsh-Irish duo.
See Im' getting in the spirit

Last edited: