• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's Super 15 prediction game

O my god... This is more hilarious than the guy who believed the answer "february 30th" to his question when Rugby 2012 was coming out haha.

The Super15 predicition starts when the Super15 starts (DUH)

When's that, though? :p
It's fairly soon isn't it? Like in the next couple of week

Okay. Here we go... I want the predictions to be posted in the topic before the first kick-off of that round.

Round 1 starts on friday the 18th when the Hurricanes play the Highlanders in Wellington. This match starts at:

NZ time: 19:35 u.
AU time: 17:35 u.
SA time: 08:35 u.
UK time: 06:35 u.

O my god... This is more hilarious than the guy who believed the answer "february 30th" to his question when Rugby 2012 was coming out haha.
(DUH)

One of the more ridiculous things I have said that have been believed.

Okay guys. I asked the admin to implement a table-functionality in the forum and I experimented with it a little. This is the way I will keep track of the scores and will show you guys who is leading the log ;)

note: It's just an example so I took the liberty to place myself top of the log since I won't be so lucky in the prediction game itself haha

Why didn't you put me in the example or do you reckon the Chiefs will have such a shitty season ;-)

Should be able to see the Canes- Highlanders game and the Brumbies-Chiefs game. yes

Same here, especailly as around March, April, May I will be abroad a lot.

If you guys don't mind, I can send you a PM as a reminder every round

This is the way I will update you every week on what time the matches will be.

Looks good,

Are we making the predictions in this thread, or are you going to start a new one specifically for that?

If it's okay with the mods, I prefer making a new thread for the predictions so we can keep this as a guideline-topic with how things work and all

Yeah,
I'll sticky this and that (when it's made) so it doesn't get lost amongst the other threads

Okay... The people who have already responded and will participate are:

- Shaggy
- bates
- Gavin
- Olyy
- lucky number 7
- Draggs
- ranger

Latest posts