• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trivium: The Crusade

G

Goth Power

I "acquired" Trivium's new album last night after waiting a year for it. (Well nearly a year)

And I love it, its got a fresh melodic sound and there isn't any screamish songs on there either so you guys might actually enjoy it.

Its kind of like Metallica but 10X better with a fresher and more addictive sound and awsome solo's...the licks are sweet, and they deserve more, SO many more awards in the coming couple of years...

I'm not going to tell anyone publicly how I got it but, if your interested PM me...

Trivium's myspace with 3 of their new tracks featuring...

i can tell this will be a popular topic

lol and i wouldnt call:
"And I love it, its got a fresh melodic sound and there isn't any screamish songs on there either so you guys might actually enjoy it.

Its kind of like Metallica but 10X better with a fresher and more addictive sound and awsome solo's...the licks are sweet, and they deserve more, SO many more awards in the coming couple of years..."

an "album review thingy"

I am just writing about it because many people have bashed how their past work is too screamish and that you can't understand a single word they are saying...so...try their new stuff...

As much as I don't like Tool I can see fans of Tool liking them though...

ok fair enough.

how about writing a proper review about it so that i could possibly consider thinking about maybe downloading one song off the new album?

ok fair enough.

how about writing a proper review about it so that i could possibly consider thinking about maybe downloading one song off the new album?
[/b]

Listen to their music, I'm not wrighting a proper review it would take me ages plus, the music says it all...plus if your that desperate then go the Trivium myspace because they have like 2 reviews already on there.

Here is another one...

I'm not wrighting a proper review it would take me ages[/b]
oh im sorry is this topic not called "Trivium: The Crusade, Latest album review thingy..."?

i read the "album review thingy" bit and assumed that there was going to be at least some kind of half-assed dribble that could pass as a review, but i see no such thing and now i am being told that you wont write a review?! somethings not right there.

why dont you write some emo crap like:
"the dark lame lyrics wanted me to slit my wrists even more. the guys bad singing really reached out to me and i understood all the bullshit pain that he made up purely to sell this discharge of an album. i can really see that they've grown up since their last album and realised that no one likes to hear some pre-pubesent try-hard scream absolute crap that makes no sense to anyone"

from the song When All Light Dies by Trivium
"Make me swear if I see your face again
I'd make you pay for the years of abuse
f*** you
Tie you up make you bleed tear you apart
Limb from limb so many years I've held this in
I want to take your life"

thats some deep well thoughout lyrics there

It's better than their old carp but i've never really liked Trivium to be honest.

10x better than Metallica... hah - more like Metallica wannabes IMO

I cant make you like their music I just thought some of you might prefer their new stuff, excuse me for suggesting/guiding you from shitty musical tastes.

If you really don't like it, I can't do anything about it and I couldn't really care less to be honest.

And the sub ***le is review thingy...meaning its not a serious review obviousley...

(I was aiming it at MT not you Umo because I know you have taste in some areas of metal etc)

I cant make you like their music I just thought some of you might prefer their new stuff, excuse me for suggesting/guiding you from shitty musical tastes.

If you really don't like it, I can't do anything about it and I couldn't really care less to be honest.

And the sub ***le is review thingy...meaning its not a serious review obviousley...

(I was aiming it at MT not you Umo because I know you have taste in some areas of metal etc)
[/b]

Exactly, Anthem isn't a bad song... but i'm more into melodic/melo death stuff

All personal preference, i just couldn't stand the singing on their last albums tbh...

I can understand that, I mean its not to everybody's taste and I still listen to their last album quite frequently but if someone doesn't like it they just have tos ay it, they don't have to be some mindless arrogant ******* and start chatting **** about it.

Well a lot of Trivium fans have turned against them and hate their new stuff just because their isn't any screams in the new album.

That has really ****** me off, the so-called fans hating their favourite band just because of a vocal change. I mean if they repeated the same style as music before it may have become repetitve and boring. I miss the old school stuff but I like what they are doing...

Maybe they've seen the light.

Power to Monoturd for giving me the biggest laugh I've had on this forum since the caning Sambad gave Air Ben in the Emo topic.

I seen they're new video on Scuzz tv & I thought the song wasn't that good, It felt like they rushed out the song & possibly the album.... although I have only heard the song once.

Why don't they rename themselves "The Revenge Of Everyone Beat Up And Laughed At During School" ?

Or TROEBUA LADS for short. Theres a lot of other names untaken too.

I can see it now, "Here's The Crybabys, with their new single, Victimise Myself (before you can too). This new emo classic follows up their stunning debut single, The Last Tear On My Pillow".

Hey I decided to write an emo song too. It took me 15 minutes. It's about........well I'll let you be the judge.

Therapy Visit (Can't Get Over It/ Won't Get Over It)

How could you say that it's in my head?
I came to you, but you said I'm braindead
I trusted you and you saw my tears
Why did I see you, laughing at my fears?

The injustice of it all has made me sick
Just like that time I got paid to suck a dick
Told me to grown up and get a life, it's true
You smarmy ******* I can't believe I'm paying you

Can't get over it
Won't Get Over it
I'm not listening to you any longer
Can't get over it
Won't get over it
Your humiliation, just makes me stronger

And when I told you that I had to end it all
Why did you take me to the roof of the town hall?

Can't get over it
Won't get over it
Tried to drown myself, stuck my head in a trough
Can't get over it
Won't get over it
Instead of helping, you just laughed your ass off!

So this is it, our sessions have finally ended now
Lacks of answers have tears streaming from my brow
I never finished telling what it was all about
You left me here just crying my eyes out

Be gentle on me critics, I'll get you all.

Its kind of like Metallica but 10X better with a fresher and more addictive sound and awsome solo's...the licks are sweet, and they deserve more, SO many more awards in the coming couple of years...

[/b]

<strike>Idiot</strike> <strike>dumbass</strike> That's one of the stupidest calls I've heard.

I'm not going to tell anyone publicly how I got it but, if your interested PM me...

[/b]

I see the release date is in October and you have access to the interweb thingy. Oh I wonder how you got it. :rolleyes:

Woah a quick google search... and gasp! It's all over Bit*REMOVED*!

If I download it, does that mean I'm as cool as Goth Power?

Latest posts