Try Savers & Rib Breakers Videos

Jer1cho

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Has anyone seen this latest addition? It's f*cking AWESOME!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this a few hours ago, such an awesome compilation, and the music fits it perfectly too. It's hard to believe it's been almost two years since TSRB 10.

HAHA how's that English guy just run straight into the Welsh player, ball nowhere near in sight

HAHA how's that English guy just run straight into the Welsh player, ball nowhere near in sight
Haha, that one's a goodun, i also like the lovely example of a fijian sidestep at 1:49 and the ever so slightly early tackle at 4:05 :p

It was pretty good, I hated the last bit with Danie Rossouw because here in the UK, everyone was talking about how tough O'Driscoll was to be able to do that, but it was a headclash, not a good tackle, it was concussion and he was out injured the next game.

My most hated player is O'Driscoll, Tana Umaga should have dislocated more than his shoulder in 2005.

You have my respect Umaga.

A lot of blood though, pretty awesome, especially that Manawatu player, sweet jesus.

Now that's just a stupid thing to say.
You can dislike a player, but to respect someone for putting in a dangerous tackle, which resulted in pretty serious injury causing him to miss the rest of the tour, is too far.

It was pretty good, I hated the last bit with Danie Rossouw because here in the UK, everyone was talking about how tough O'Driscoll was to be able to do that, but it was a headclash, not a good tackle, it was concussion and he was out injured the next game.

My most hated player is O'Driscoll, Tana Umaga should have dislocated more than his shoulder in 2005.

you sir are a hypocritical twat ..i personally think this is someone taking the **** nobody could be this stupid seriously

Of course I'm taking the ****. Don't you get it? A South African gets injured and everybody is laughing at him for being big and having a concussion, but when an Irishman gets injured, everyone cries, see the difference?

Laughing, don't think I recall anyone laughing. And you're now saying that an accidental clash of heads is the same as two players purposfully picking a player up in the air and spearing him on his head, completely off the ball are the same thing? Right............

what o driscoll did was an accident what umanga did was deliberate attempt to injure a key member of a team off the ball...;there is a slight differene ..and concussions arent that bad i got put out on friday i remember nothing bar one hit and then got put out after that but im grand to play now ..concussion =not a big deal.. dislocated shoulder = careeer threatening injury ..now sod off

thats not a spear !!! haha it was me dumping a guy in belgium i put him onto his back not shoulder or head :p

Yeah, dump tackles are fine, unless you put out your hand to stop yourself and elbow yourself in the ribs breaking two of them....not that that ever happened to me or anything:rolleyes:

thats not a spear !!! haha it was me dumping a guy in belgium i put him onto his back not shoulder or head :p

Ah yeah, was looking at it wrong. thought his other leg was his arm.

Damn my clever little comment backfired.

The outcome is what mattered, two players injured, yet one gets mocked, one gets treated with sorrow.

Did you know Gordon D'arcy spear tackled Rua Tipoki in the Lions series vs the New Zealand maori, he didn't even have the ball, but no one ever talks about that, everyone just talks about O'Driscoll, I heard it in the All Blacks vs Munster game in 2008? The Irish and South African in 2009.

Injuries are injuries, they are not nice, but when Dannie got concussed I remember the Irish media mocking him, for being so big at 117kg being concussed by a 93kg centre.

i got mocked for being a 75kg flanker concussed by..the ground.was fairly funny apparently ...i laugheed too when i came around ..then collapsed off the side of a scrum:p

concussions arent bad

dislocated shoulder...very bad...

and nobody mocked russow ..o driscoll wen t in for a 50 50 hit with a guy with 25 kg on him..that takes balls he upended the guy albeit it illegaly but accidentaly...

what umanga did was deliberate .. and the fact you sympathis and wish he had done more damage to o driscool and it appears to me that you wish he had killed /ended his career ..;leads me to belive you are one sick sick individual....seek help....

Latest posts