• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20 6 nations 2024

I know it's kinda harsh to card forwards when the scrum is being dominated but those are the rules, she should be at least issuing a warning.

I know it's kinda harsh to card forwards when the scrum is being dominated but those are the rules, she should be at least issuing a warning.
Your not wrong, only thing I can think of is that it's a replacement prop now giving away pens...

Team yellow has to be coming though

Commentators on S4C just said that was a wrong decision but she's had a good game so far. I mean..... OK

Last 20 mins, I think the floodgates are gonna open and England are gonna score 4 or 5.

I've watched u20s rugby for about 20 years and 3 of the biggest truths are...

Wales are always underpowered up front.

Wales develop the worst back 3 players at junior levels.

England always develop back 3 players great in the air. Both 15 and left wing have been superb in the air tonight

Last 20 mins, I think the floodgates are gonna open and England are gonna score 4 or 5.
Theyve been surprisingly toothless out wide tonight, theyve kicked away good ball, and despite total dominance in the set peice they dont seem to have had too much of a platform to play off

I've watched u20s rugby for about 20 years and 3 of the biggest truths are...

Wales are always underpowered up front.

Wales develop the worst back 3 players at junior levels.

England always develop back 3 players great in the air. Both 15 and left wing have been superb in the air tonight
There was 1 freak year.. .2008 I believe. We had an u20s side consisting of Warburton, Tipuric, Rhys Webb, Dan Biggar, Leigh Halfpenny, Jonathan Davies. We did well around that time

Wales had a few chances of a turnover in the last play. Ref is not giving anything to Wales there

Ioan Jones has had a great game at Fullback. Is he Welsh by any chance? I know a fair few got to Hartpury. But not sure where he's from

English loosey is one hell of an athlete, even now 64 mins in he looks fresh and explosive. Hes raw, needs some work but massive engine.

Welsh kicking game has been awful tonight

English loosey is one hell of an athlete, even now 64 mins in he looks fresh and explosive. Hes raw, needs some work but massive engine.

Welsh kicking game has been awful tonight
Yeah. Theyve done slightly better with ball in hand but yeah, dont just give cheap ball away

This ref is an odd duck, shes murdered the Welsh boys with penalties, but hasnt even warned them, let alone yellow.

3 pens conceded in 30 seconds less than 5m out from their own line, nothing.

This ref is an odd duck, shes murdered the Welsh boys with penalties, but hasnt even warned them, let alone yellow.

3 pens conceded in 30 seconds less than 5m out from their own line, nothing.
Because at half time, the Welsh captain went to her room and said "Sorry Miss... I didnt wanna disappoint you".
The English captain said "Stupid bint"

So she like us too much now

Latest posts