• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20 6 nations 2024

Crazy - thats just part of the game. Im starting to hate the sport I love

Honestly, the longer Wales don't get any kind of card it makes the English one earlier look ridiculous. Even if he did swipe at the ball, Wales have had enough penalties for a team yellow and also had penalties for foul play.

Honestly, the longer Wales don't get any kind of card it makes the English one earlier look ridiculous. Even if he did swipe at the ball, Wales have had enough penalties for a team yellow and also had penalties for foul play.
50% of them shouldnt have been given to be fair, she doesnt have the cohones to award a yellow for questionable infringements lol

For all of Englands physical dominance in the set peice, they havnt half looked poor around the park.

Backlines offered nothing, handling has been average at best.

Odd game to watch, men against boys, but the boys have worked beyond themselves, the men have stuttered from penalty to penalty

For all of Englands physical dominance in the set peice, they havnt half looked poor around the park.

Backlines offered nothing, handling has been average at best.

Odd game to watch, men against boys, but the boys have worked beyond themselves, the men have stuttered from penalty to penalty
Agree with that. I was wrong about the floodgates. Scoreline doesn't quite reflect the dominance England had. Enjoyable to watch but for the wrong reasons

Pollock has got to be careful, he hasnt played well enough to be pumping up the crowd, and acting the way he does..

Seems like hes believing the hype a bit too much.

if you have no risk of losing a bonus point and choose not to play out the game then there is clearly no dawg in the team

Well that's that done. Well done to England. Usual result in this fixture.
Enjoy the proper festivities tomorrow lads ... and ladettes. I promise I wont be insufferable should we snatch one.

Ye, it gets a bit tough watching the exact same match, with the exact same outcomes every single year...

But congrats to the English boys, well deserved win again.
I thought England loosey, hooker and obvs Polock all looked quality, and have a bright future.

Morse struggled today, 7 was lively, really attacked a lot of breakdowns. Hennessey looks quality but not his day today. Wales had to work extremely hard just to keep the score down.

Scotland's try was such bullshit. Ref allowed them to refuse the advantage and take the quick PK.

wow. la Rochelle's contribution to the u20s is the son of a former Fijian international. I'm sure they can take the credit for his development.

Latest posts