• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UFO Sightings

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 12 2006, 09:36 AM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 09:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Jul 12 2006, 08:49 PM
I often wonder if there is another planet out there like us, thinking they are the only ones like them  :huh:

woah now thats some deep **** man
:lol:

Has anyone seen that stupid movie where people were being killed yet they carried on cos they were clones. They wee laughing away saying "You can't kill me....I will come back as a clone again"

Stupid script writers failed to realise that a clone does not carry on the previous clones consciousness. Therefore each clone died and that really was the end of them personally. [/b]
Was that Eon Flux with Charlize THeron, what a bad movie.

or the theory of a parallel universe. a universe that is exactly the same as this where there is a guy called MonoTurd typing a message about a parallel universe. if this is true, then that would mean that it would be impossible for us to reach it because if we send a manned rocket to the parallel universe then they will do exaclty the same and when their one arrives on our planet, they wont notice the difference and everyone will think that they just went around in a huge circle. they would be from the parallel universe but it wouldnt make any difference

or i could quote Bill Hicks and say:
"today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conscienceness thats shareing itself subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves" - taken from 'Third Eye' by Tool

now thats some deep **** which, in some way, i agree with

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 10:25 AM
all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration,
You can't disagree, this part at least is scientific fact.

Originally posted by Quintes+Jul 12 2006, 10:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
@Jul 12 2006, 10:25 AM
You can't disagree, this part at least is scientific fact. [/b]
example

i think i understand why you're saying its scientific fact but i need and example

Originally posted by Quintes+Jul 12 2006, 10:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
You can't disagree, this part at least is scientific fact. [/b]
No....I would disagree and say that is the nature of matter......condensed energy vibrating.....but the essence of matter is the mystery that needs to be studied.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 12 2006, 10:16 PM-->
Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 12 2006, 10:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-neck
@Jul 12 2006, 10:44 AM
Or like we have a mirror world, and its like the direct oppsite of us, like darkness is light, and heat is coldness, and like everything that we do effects them, every action and happening on this world effects our mirror world

Where chavs are honest members of society, and religious people are vicious violent thugs...
...and my mirror image is living in Remuera driving a BMW to the shops, a Ferrari to work, and a yacht to Waiheke Island when having a BBQ.

So how do you get into this "mirror world?" [/b]
You forgot to mention that your mirror image is called straight-guy and he's actually good at Rugby '06 and JLR. :p

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Jul 12 2006, 11:47 PM-->
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jul 12 2006, 10:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-neck
Or like we have a mirror world, and its like the direct oppsite of us, like darkness is light, and heat is coldness, and like everything that we do effects them, every action and happening on this world effects our mirror world

Where chavs are honest members of society, and religious people are vicious violent thugs...

...and my mirror image is living in Remuera driving a BMW to the shops, a Ferrari to work, and a yacht to Waiheke Island when having a BBQ.

So how do you get into this "mirror world?"
You forgot to mention that your mirror image is called straight-guy and he's actually good at Rugby '06 and JLR. :p [/b]
:lol: pwned

Originally posted by Quintes+Jul 12 2006, 10:24 PM-->
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jul 12 2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 09:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Jul 12 2006, 08:49 PM
I often wonder if there is another planet out there like us, thinking they are the only ones like them  :huh:

woah now thats some deep **** man

:lol:

Has anyone seen that stupid movie where people were being killed yet they carried on cos they were clones. They wee laughing away saying "You can't kill me....I will come back as a clone again"

Stupid script writers failed to realise that a clone does not carry on the previous clones consciousness. Therefore each clone died and that really was the end of them personally.
Was that Eon Flux with Charlize THeron, what a bad movie. [/b]
Nah, I'm sure it was 6th Day where Arnie gets himself cloned... but the Arnie which the movie is based on thinks he's the real one while the others a clone... but in reality he's the cloned one.

And those two minions of the Faceless evil corporation die 2 or 3 times each and are always recloned.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 12 2006, 11:10 AM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Jul 12 2006, 10:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd

You can't disagree, this part at least is scientific fact.
No....I would disagree and say that is the nature of matter......condensed energy vibrating.....but the essence of matter is the mystery that needs to be studied. [/b]
Aahhh the Higgs Boson...

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 12 2006, 10:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-neck

So how do you get into this "mirror world?" [/b]
Vote National.

Latest posts