• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UK Rugby 2005 Release Date!

I noticed on the England V France game (6 nations) there was a billboard advertising rugby 2005 out 4th march 2005!

It will be intersting to see when this game comes out!

Yeah, I looked around on official Playstation sites (which tend to be fairly reliable, assuming no delays which would be very unlikely now, as chances are it's already gone gold). UK had it on the 2nd of March, Australasia on the 17th of March, and it looks like the USA have it on the 4th of March.

My Birthday on the 1st, My birthday present (from me, to me) on the 4th.
<

Thats outragious. Surely if EA are releasing it as close to the start of March as the 2nd in some examples, there is no reason why the NZ and AUS release date is the 17th?!

Ar well.

Cheers,

Jamie Gough

Aus/NZ always get games last. The pecking order is always Japan or USA (Depending on the developer), than Europe, than the rest of the world, than Aus & NZ.

Hell, I bet EA would make an Aussie Rules game and release it in Australia last.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 19 2005, 09:55 AM
My Birthday on the 1st, My birthday present (from me, to me) on the 4th.
<
My daughters birthday on the same day!

You are now linked with me forever...
<
<
<
<

Therefore you should buy 2 copies and send one to me...oh I mean my daughter here in NZ since you guys are birthday buddies
<

Gee...I must be reaching desperado status..damn NZ release date
<

13 days to go - till I become a mindless drunk computer gamer - Fingers Crossed

I will tell u lot down in Southern Hemisphere how it plays

that reminds me pre-order with Play the games usually come a couple of days early. But dunno whether to risk it for a game that means this much to me!!!

Also ALL i want now is THE DEMO, please release it NOW, I need something to help my craving, as I am fed up with Rugby 2004 and WCR

Teh Mite - That's true, but usually we get them a couple of days afterwards, not a fortnight later!

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 19 2005, 12:47 PM
Teh Mite - That's true, but usually we get them a couple of days afterwards, not a fortnight later!
Considering that it s just 14 days to go how come the demo hasn't been released yet?
<

you $#%$#%^%$#%$#%$#%$# mother $@%$ %$# assholes....
<

****** u guys will be playing it while we wait another 2weeks...i mean we are the best in world rugby as officially ranked by the irb and we get it two weeks after...mother @$%$@$@@#%$%$@$#%#@$#@***** ass#@%$#@$%#@$# ea sports###^%$$^$neh^%$$&^^$#$#@...****** me off

if i preorder it from there on the xbox wiil it come earlier than nz release...im mean earlier as far away from the 17th as possible??!!!...is it safe and wheres the most reliable place to get it from?...mother #@$^%z
<

yeah bro i think we will if you order from the uk. I have, and i paid $100NZD, including packaging, and express delivery. I just emailed gameplay.co.uk, which is where im getting the game from, asking when it will be arriving and im eagerly awaiting there reply!! But when ordering, the international delivery said they deliver as fast as possible, including weekends, not just working days!!!!
<
<

yeah this happens all the time in nz it just depends on the local distributor in nz how much later we get it. I belive most ea stuff for nz and aus is actually done from singapore i could be wrong though. Hopefully the nz/aus date might change but i personally will wait for it to release in nz

I don't know why all you SH lads are complaining?!?! At least your teams have official kits and stuff
<
It's only fair we should get it earlier
<

IMO i think the game is being released earlier in europe because of the six nations,but on the other hand i don't see no reason why they cant release it in the sh as well.

Us SH folk are screwed...

this was below the game on that UK site....

<<PAL: Will play on UK and European Playstation2 only>>

will have to hold tight. Oh dear God...

i thought as much,bad luck guys, i mean the 17th of march aint that long too wait and you never know they could bring it forward.

i think they went by sales statistics and they noe SH will always perform and NH were laging behind so decided to do this!
<
<
<
<

Here's a tricky one...

On the 4th do I -

A ) Buy the game from tesco imedeately after work and get blind drunk winning the Heineken Cup

or

B ) Get blind drunk watching Northampton Wanderers vs. Leicester Tigers...

What a tough old choice...

Latest posts