• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

United v Liverpool

After the chants of last season, they got exactly what they deserved with that. It's disgusting and I wish it hadn't have happened, but they bring it all on themselves with what comes out of their mouth.

I don't find the atmosphere to be too hostile at Anfield - we sing songs about Liverpool and watch the game, they just sing abuse for 90 minutes. Certainly never seen any trouble.

After the chants of last season, they got exactly what they deserved with that. It's disgusting and I wish it hadn't have happened, but they bring it all on themselves with what comes out of their mouth.

I don't find the atmosphere to be too hostile at Anfield - we sing songs about Liverpool and watch the game, they just sing abuse for 90 minutes. Certainly never seen any trouble.
[/b]

>>but they bring it all on themselves with what comes out of their mouth.

With all due respect : What daft thing to say...justifying it is just oiling the slope of the downward spiral. Would the rednoses who sang about Shipman and George Best and Munich deserve to be showered in human faeces a few weeks before?

http://manunitedfans.blogspot.com/2006/04/...d-trafford.html

Scum is scum no matter what shirt it wears. The 'Evertonians' who were stalking the United fans along Everton Valley were c*nts simple as that, there is no justification for it. Saying they got what they deserved is giving the knob-heads free reign.

how can someone as big as you teh mite, always manage to get beat up?

i dont get it?

i mean ur not exactly small, but u seem to gt beat up every month. [/b]

I can't name many people who can take out 15+ blokes by themself.

How did there mnage to be so many Liverpool fans in a pub hundreds of miles from Liverpool?

Would the rednoses who sang about Shipman and George Best and Munich deserve to be showered in human faeces a few weeks before?
[/b]

Yes.

Because just like Man Utd, there aren't any Liverpool fans in Liverpool. [/b]

Oh please don't give Evertonians the satisfaction of all this "People's Club" bullshit.

Someone's going to get hurt. It's been brewing up for a few seasons now. It's a game of footy for f*cks sake.
[/b]

Unfortuneatly some people just don't see it that way. Utd fans are idiots though, they copied our '5 times' chant with the words:

we won it 2 times
we won it 2 times
without killing anyone
we won it 2 times

its so stupid seeing as we didnt win at Heysel

<div class='quotemain'> Because just like Man Utd, there aren't any Liverpool fans in Liverpool. [/b]

Oh please don't give Evertonians the satisfaction of all this "People's Club" bullshit.
[/b][/quote]

Don't blame us blame Florent Sinama-Pongolle :p

SB

Unfortunately some people just don't see it that way. Utd fans are idiots though, they copied our '5 times' chant with the words:

we won it 2 times
we won it 2 times
without killing anyone
we won it 2 times

its so stupid seeing as we didnt win at Heysel [/b]

What else would you expect from some of the pondlife that inhabits Old Toilet?

Don't blame us blame Florent Sinama-Pongolle :p
[/b]

Whilst it would be easy to blame big mouth (what he said was a load of shite, btw) the blame lies with Gollum (Moyes) and Luvvy (Kenwright). If it were Liverpool who came out and said that sort of stuff I would be permanently humiliated.

Because just like Man Utd, there aren't any Liverpool fans in Liverpool. [/b]

So what about all the fans that turned out to celebrate our 5th European Cup...

Why is that all the Kop ever say? Most of them aren't even old enough to remember the first 4.

<div class='quotemain'> Because just like Man Utd, there aren't any Liverpool fans in Liverpool. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

That could well be the same bunch that make crossing the Runcorn Bridge into the city nigh on impossible when your lot are at home. Just a thought.

Whilst it would be easy to blame big mouth (what he said was a load of shite, btw) the blame lies with Gollum (Moyes) and Luvvy (Kenwright). If it were Liverpool who came out and said that sort of stuff I would be permanently humiliated.[/b]

It's not our fault if people like Moyes and Florent come to the city and form the opinion that we are the club of the people whereas you are the bourgeois.

It's just the badge of honour our manager gave us*. We are The People's Club. If you don't understand why we are then there's no point moaning about it.

SB

* Perhaps when you finally get a decent manager in he'll come up with something that hits the mark equally well. ;)

[/b]

Every single one of them an Out Of Towner, invading Everton's manor.

Why is that all the Kop ever say? Most of them aren't even old enough to remember the first 4. [/b]

Because history plays a big part in football.

Every single one of them an Out Of Towner, invading Everton's manor.
[/b]

Well let me tell you that there was a fair few of those million, billion Scouse rednoses who'd decided to go to Cheshire Oaks or Ikea beforehand.

It's not our fault if people like Moyes and Florent come to the city and form the opinion that we are the club of the people whereas you are the bourgeois.

It's just the badge of honour our manager gave us*. We are The People's Club. If you don't understand why we are then there's no point moaning about it.

SB

* Perhaps when you finally get a decent manager in he'll come up with something that hits the mark equally well. ;) [/b]

And Gollum WASN'T trying to score brownie points was he?

It's a load of ********. There are equal amounts of Liverpool and Everton fans in Liverpool. I work in the city, and I'm there every day, and there are no greater amounts of blue or red (more blue has emerged from the woodwork in St Helens since the derby, surprisingly enough). Even at work, in Queen's Dock, equal amounts of blue and red.

It's a thing that Everton can try and sell themselves on. We'll just forget all about the Everton stronghold that is North Wales too.

And Gollum WASN'T trying to score brownie points was he?
[/b]

What was young Mr Pongolle's motivation then?

It's just a nickname....let it go. You lot just can't stand seeing Evertonians (or anyone else for that matter) with anything can you?

SB

It doesn't effect me to be honest because I don't live in Liverpool and don't have to put up with The People's Club bullshit on a daily basis, nor do I have to read the Echo with Kenwright's latest rubbish, or comedy rants from Howard Kendall.

It just gets my back up that Everton claim to be this righteous force against the evil of out of towners.

It doesn't effect me to be honest because I don't live in Liverpool and don't have to put up with The People's Club bullshit on a daily basis, nor do I have to read the Echo with Kenwright's latest rubbish, or comedy rants from Howard Kendall.

It just gets my back up that Everton claim to be this righteous force against the evil of out of towners.
[/b]

Seriously, you want to check out some of the liverpool forums (RAOTL for example) and do a search on OOT & KFS. They are ones moaning about all these Out of towners...we just find it funny that it winds you lot up. As for this supposed stream of 'bullshit' you'd have to endure if you lived in the city it seems odd that when it's flowing the other way it's just banter. The whole People's Club thing is mainly talked about by you lot....as evidenced by this thread. We ARE The People's Club, it's our nickname....Just move on. You don't hear us lot getting all petty 'cause the newcomers in town decided to call themselves Liverpool.

Take it from me, from what I hear you have got more important things to worry about.

As for the Echo : Two words "Chris" & "Bascombe"...they let him write a post derby match report without once mentioning the word "Everton".

SB

I can't comment on Bascombe as I don't read the Echo.

Nor do I read RAOTL because they're generally a bunch of small time, narrow minded gobshites. I stick to TLW, where I'm made to feel really welcome.

I can't comment on Bascombe as I don't read the Echo.

Nor do I read RAOTL because they're generally a bunch of small time, narrow minded gobshites. I stick to TLW, where I'm made to feel really welcome.
[/b]

Sound as...

but you might want to give Everton a go...we don't bother with all that elitism. We're ace.

That's why you don't see bellends with badge-covered waistcoats or home-made liverpool pyjamas...or all these wanky flags. ;)

SB

PS I am not taking any of this seriously...I hope you aren't either.

Latest posts