• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables

i hate having to quit and save to profile, i always forget to do that, so all the hard work i have done is worth nothing really

i am just gonna play for a bit and give up on tryin to get everything

Yes, I see what cost me some world league trophies the first time around.......

You see, this is what has happened to some of us.....

we have been playing world league and saving as wego.....we have won the third division and the trophy and then saved the game.......we have not saved to my profile BECAUSE we will do that later in the tournament.....which makes perfect sense to any gamer but not to AW and his pack of cock-sucking f***faces who should burn in hell....apparently. Because I finally won the first division and then saved tournament AND profile but it only d=saved my division one cup b/c of this error =

EACH CUP ERASES THE LAST IF YOU D'ONT SAVE!!!!??? (to my rugby - profile)

i mean how f***ing ridiculous!!

<

anyway......

I have every hard tournament conquered finally..........

Ten Nations, Lions Tours (NZ, OZ, SA), World League (1,2,3 and knockout trophy), Super 12, European trophy, Six Nation, Tri Nations and Bledisloe.....

So I went to check my new awesome teams and guess what?

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<
<

There was absolutely f***ing nothing at all......

which means AW is fair game - I am going to wring his neck...

choice....

I am going to wear a codemasters forever t'shirt as I torch him alive.

Originally posted by benchwarmer_chriswhitaker@Apr 18 2005, 02:46 PM
i think this unlockables thing is 2004 all over again.
yes, I'm glad you were big enough not to rub it in my face.....

as you could have...hehe..

BUT - someone with xbox has confirmed an unlockable Soooooooooooooo - must be done somehow..........

BUT if it is easy and normal - I will never know....I am above playing such rubbish - life is too short for this forum and doing that.

<

AW is a dead man.......

I hope he reads this forum and realises that, in fact, his actions DO have consequences...

AW - Your time is up *****!

Or perhaps -

The price is wrong *****!

Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 29 2005, 07:04 PM
My personal opinion is that, if anything, it will be:

Win all available trophies..including the three banners for EACH lions tour and all on HARD.

;)

here's hoping.....
I have all the trophies and lions banners on hard and got nothing.
Sorry to disappoint.

Originally posted by seto_724+Aug 14 2005, 05:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seto_724 @ Aug 14 2005, 05:01 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Mar 29 2005, 07:04 PM
My personal opinion is that, if anything, it will be:

Win all available trophies..including the three banners for EACH lions tour and all on HARD.

<

here's hoping.....
I have all the trophies and lions banners on hard and got nothing.
Sorry to disappoint. [/b]
yes, was all done a couple of months back....

stink eh?

<

ea though...

great consistency with non-american sports...

i.e

ALL S**T

<

Fifa isn't so bad these days.

OK, it took them 14 years to get it up to this stage, but still...

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 15 2005, 01:47 AM
Fifa isn't so bad these days.

OK, it took them 14 years to get it up to this stage, but still...
but not with iss pro ev pooing all over it.... part 5 is looming now too
<

Pro Evo 4 was a dissapointment IMO and I've been told Fifa 2005 is almost as good.

Aparently EA are going for broke with 2006 to make it the no. 1, bringing in a virtually whole new team and building if from the ground up; The videos look good at least.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 15 2005, 06:15 AM
Pro Evo 4 was a dissapointment IMO and I've been told Fifa 2005 is almost as good.

Aparently EA are going for broke with 2006 to make it the no. 1, bringing in a virtually whole new team and building if from the ground up; The videos look good at least.
the first of a new engine is never good for sport - ONE

TWO: EA soccer games suck and fifa 2005, which I HAVE played, is ****!! No, it is SHITE in fact..the uglier cousin of ****.

PES4 was a disappointment?

Well firstly I have to disagree with that and label it tall poppy....and secondly, pro ev 5 is but a few weeks away and looks twice as good as the BEST soccer sims it has originally made. So bagging 4 is about to be an obsolete past time for you anyway.

<

don't confuse other people wondering what is the best soccer game and mislead them b/c you have unusual and argumentative tastes. I'm not been rough, but your comments do reflect this and it is important not to mislead people from games that are MORE worth their while than those shitty ea releases....in fifa you don't score goals, you push buttons and a goal gets scored...that is total and utter crap....EA doesn't understand soccer or cricket or rugby.....and that's a fact.

Contepomi,

Can't believe that I am about to help you but here goes:

In rugby 2004 you cannot play a friendly game between Australia A and the Maori. If I can remember correctly when you unlock one of them the other magically disappears.

I have terminated my copy of rugby 2004 and therefore cannot test this to make sure that my memory serves me correct but I am sure that I am right.

Anyway I hope that the next rugby game allows you to easily create players and teams and competitions - it will keep the interest in the game going for longer.