• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables

This is frustrating .... there must be something to unlock, how do you explain the Super 12 All Stars, NH All Stars, SH All Stars pictures (in one of the other topics) .... am getting tired playing single player too.

I just need to win the European and World League Div 3 trophy .... (i won the other div and knock out .... but came second in the Div 3 tournament )

wat pics of the s12 all starts and nh and sh ???? n if they aint in game wich i rekon they wont b then it was probly a beta version of game

Got ot yes and smoking joe is better 93 spd it also allows u 2 edit players stats

complete everything on every level with every team it sucks but worth it

bye

Originally posted by samoan stallion@Mar 31 2005, 12:52 AM
This is frustrating .... there must be something to unlock, how do you explain the Super 12 All Stars, NH All Stars, SH All Stars pictures (in one of the other topics) .... am getting tired playing single player too.

I just need to win the European and World League Div 3 trophy .... (i won the other div and knock out .... but came second in the Div 3 tournament )
just like 2004

they prolly didnt have time to put them in, but the data files are there

NZL FAN hit it in one go in the other thread

Its a blinged up version of 2004, but not bug free and very dodgy!

I enjoy playing it

but it isnt anything groundbreaking as per HB's promise with some new engine

seriously HB neeed to f*** off

since they came to the fray the progression of rugby games has halted, stopped or atleast slowed down

Since JLR a good 8-10 yrs ago, i'd expect something alot better than this rugby 2005

some elements of the game have taken a step backwards which just doesnt gel well with me at all - Rucks and mauls, offloads and commentary all suck compared to JLR.

when time passes, technology improves - but somehow HB defy this logic

Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 29 2005, 07:04 PM
My personal opinion is that, if anything, it will be:

Win all available trophies..including the three banners for EACH lions tour and all on HARD.

<

here's hoping.....
I'm thinking that as well . . . win everything on Hard.

Originally posted by reds07@ Mar 31 2005, 01:00 AM
hmmm ok this is sus ppl r saying their r unlockables yet no1 has unlocked n e thing yet um yerh y would ppl think their r unlockables then it could b sum1 just maken sum crap up

Incidentally, what do you have to unlock to understand what the hell reds is talking about?
<

Originally posted by Cymru Am Byth@Mar 30 2005, 02:56 PM
Got ot yes and smoking joe is better 93 spd it also allows u 2 edit players stats

complete everything on every level with every team it sucks but worth it

bye
hmm?

nar wat i meant is that how do ppl no their are unlockables if no1 has unlocked them yet

Originally posted by reds07@Mar 31 2005, 01:54 PM
nar wat i meant is that how do ppl no their are unlockables if no1 has unlocked them yet
First: Have a look on the first couple pages of this thread where some of the computer guys found the kits/rosters/and played with the hidden teams -- that is how we know they are in there.

Second: What I meant was -- what is your native language? I'd like to learn it and then **** all over it.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Mar 31 2005, 02:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Mar 31 2005, 02:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-reds07
@Mar 31 2005, 01:54 PM
First: Have a look on the first couple pages of this thread where some of the computer guys found the kits/rosters/and played with the hidden teams -- that is how we know they are in there.

Second: What I meant was -- what is your native language? I'd like to learn it and then **** all over it. [/b]
just coz they found them doesnt mean they are there
<

remember 2004
<

all these unlockable files, but no-one on the planet actually unlocked ****-all
<

and after alll the posts of achievements etc, and nobody unlocking anything yet - this is the HB direia of victoria falls proportions getting fed down our throats for us all to choke and die on.
<

surely i am not the only one on here that remembers the 2004 unlockables (LACKTHEREOF), and puts 2 and 2 together meaning 2005 has nothing aswell

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 31 2005, 02:48 PM
go to page 2 of this thread mate, they have screen shots of the teams.
yeah but he used a trick to get them up to play as them, via the big mod thred

doesnt count for much still

i doubt anyone unlocks anything unless this trick is enforced!

Consoles - forget it!!!

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 31 2005, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 31 2005, 03:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Mar 31 2005, 02:48 PM
go to page 2 of this thread mate, they have screen shots of the teams.
yeah but he used a trick to get them up to play as them, via the big mod thred

doesnt count for much still

i doubt anyone unlocks anything unless this trick is enforced!

Consoles - forget it!!! [/b]
Oh god I just wrote a 500 word post and the internet cut out - I'm going to be sick - f***!!!
<
<

Oh dear god!!
<
<
<
<

OK I'll cut it short (I told an incredible tale of losing to Wales and their 95 metre try and then getting no points against OZ in the last game and losing the 10 nations b/c I only got 1 point from the last two games and lost on PD to England!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!)

Caps we'll know soon if there are unlockables - you keep chugging away at your end on Hard too.........

I've completed:
(on hard obviously)

- Tri Nations
- Bledisloe Cup
- World Cup (didn't have to play England who lost to SA!)
- Super 12 (Yes!!)
- Lions Tours: NZ, OZ and SA

Still to do:

- World League (was 2 hard, first go, on hard)
- Ten Nations (1st equal, lost on PD!!!! Nooo!!)
- Six Nations - (haven't played yet - will be ****-easy with England I imagine, unfortunately)
- Euro Trophy (lost semi-final with Munster!! Damn It!) **

** I don't cheat save.

Let me know how you're going if you get them all.....same for everyone in fact.

It CAN'T Be Easy, Normal etc as well!!! Surely!!?? No one plays Easy! I'd kill myself trying to complete it...nay, I wouldn't be able to even bother.....that would just be v disappointing....

I will kill AW....I will....if this is true.
<

Ive been forcing myself to play easy recently just for the trophies. I just pick a whole lot of **** Players using a **** team

Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 31 2005, 04:22 PM
I will kill AW....I will....if this is true.
<
started sharpening the knives and polishing ur handpiece

AW is a serial lyer in these cases

The jury is hung, but I've made my decision

AW guilty of purgery in the Rugby gaming circles on 2 counts for 04, and 05.
AW guilty of gaming terrorism on 1 count for 04.
AW guilty of misleading the public of NZ, via way of making 'Rocketman' ordinary

AW is due for sentence pending courts decision on Cricket 2005's charges of the above illegal acts re-committed.

He is the industries #1 most wanted man by individuals whom pay for his work.

i dont know but i remember while playing world league on hard in 2004 and i unlocked an alternet south african team i think it was im not sure but it seemed to be the backline from 98 or 99 im not sure.

i played on hard while still in the 1st season and when i went to buy a player another team was on the list full of south african players but a diff team from the current african team in the game.

For all those ppl who say you ahve completed everything (ie all the trophys) ahve you included the basic training medal you get?

I was once able to play with Australia 'A' on Rugby 2004, but then later on was unable to. Can anyone explain this?

I remember that happening. I think if you did a Lions Tour, and then went back to a normal friendly they appeared. Maybe. There was some way of getting it to happen.

Originally posted by contepomi@Apr 2 2005, 10:31 AM
I was once able to play with Australia 'A' on Rugby 2004, but then later on was unable to. Can anyone explain this?
I can't but I was able to play with them too.
<
This was before I finished challenge tracking too.
<