• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables

good stuff Salad, to win the bledisloe you have to play trinations as Aus (NZ) and beat NZ (Aus) both times you play ... give it a go. I didn't win my Div 3 trophy but won the rest of the world league and knock out trophies. I'm going to have to do the Div 3 one again .... then after all 3 lions tours ... then hopefully that should unlock something ....

I'd say that you'd unlock at least the World Stars if u win evrything. If i don't then my guess is that u have to win everything on evry difficulty.

I have theories for unlocking said teams. I don't know if anyone has ever said this, but....

Theory One: Beat everything. Simple. Get all trophies, and just maybe...

Theory Two: Beat everything with every team.

Theory Three: Beat everything waith every team on ALL difficulties. Yes, I know, it's absurd, but it doesn't hurt to speculate, does it? I find this method highly unlikely, but you never know...

Arrgh, Jacko just said the same thing. Can't believe I didn't see that!!! Sorry everyone...

You've got a point. My firend who still has 2**4 and he said he unlocked something. Not sure what but he said u had to win everything on every difficulty with every team and finish challenge tracking. Not sure if he was bullshiting me, but i'm not going back i'll try to unlock the teams on '05. Also with all theories does winning the world cup just once count as winning it or do u have to win on '99 '03 '07? Do u think?

To be honest, I think if you don't get a trophy or banner (or any kind of recognition, for that matter) you don't need to complete it. I think once is enough.

i got the bledisloe... i won it with new zealand

i also did the world championship last night on normal aswell...

Mate, if u r able to could u post a pick of your trophy cabinet. I think i've almost won them all on normal just wanna get idea of how many i do need.

Sorry Jacko, I'm not real sure how!
<
But I can tell you how many I have and what you get for each:

World Cup: One Trophy
Tri Nations: Two- Bledisloe and TN trophy
Six Nations: One Trophy
Ten Nations: One Trophy
Lions Tour: One banner each
European Trophy: One Trophy
Super 12: N/A (Haven't won yet)
World League: Four Trophies (Div. 1-3, Knockout Cup)

I think that's it, so that makes 14, I think.

I figured you'd get one; that's why I have 14 as my official Total. I have the Xbox version, and I'm glad I chose it (PS2= ick framerate and I'm not much of a PC gamer)

i`m now doing 6 nations, 10 naitons and european league....

i could of finished it by now i reckon..... but after winning the world league div1 i`m kinda sick of the game single player wise...... so i`m taking a break......

My personal opinion is that, if anything, it will be:

Win all available trophies..including the three banners for EACH lions tour and all on HARD.

<

here's hoping.....

how bout my theory

there's nothing to unlock

like in 2004, they decided due to time constraints, to pull them out.

it wouldnt surprise me the least when we all do everything on every level, nothing happens at all........other than 3 full cabinets!!!!!!!!!!

does n e 1 know what u hav 2 do 2 unlock these teams yet? like wat comps u hav 2 win and difficulty etc?

Nope.... no one knows how to unlock anything ...

man this is frustrating.

As long as everyone keep on playing and winning trophies we should discover something.

Originally posted by Stormers@Mar 30 2005, 07:16 PM
Nope.... no one knows how to unlock anything ...

man this is frustrating.

As long as everyone keep on playing and winning trophies we should discover something.
HAHAHA

I SMELL 2004 DE JA VU

WE AINT GETTIN **** ALL

hmmm ok this is sus ppl r saying their r unlockables yet no1 has unlocked n e thing yet um yerh y would ppl think their r unlockables then it could b sum1 just maken sum crap up