• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables

Well, curse EA and their save-to-profile mentality after every tournament or I'd be closer to finding out what this is all about (on PS2) at least.

I'm thinking they'll become available when you beat every respective tournament on every respective difficulty. Super 12 All Stars after winning the Super 12 on every difficulty.

Or atleast I think -- that might be too logical.

Don't know you guys....
I've finished the World League, Tri Nations and S12...and I didn't get any unlockables?

Well Chesnut and Darhf have both confirmed that there are other jersey files -- so, I'm thinking that THIS will be the unlockable EA promised in R*gby 2**4 but did not ultimately deliver.

But also, not having the Lions available in the Play Now section. Then again, it would make perfect sense if EA did not allow this, afterall, you can't play as the Host Nation . . .

So, I'm still thinking along the lines that you've got to win each respective tournament or tour on each setting before accessing the Unlockable Teams, if they are actually unlockable . . .

I think that's the point -- you have to finish them each on every difficulty level.

If Springbok has done that, winning the Tri-Nations on every difficulty, I would have thought something would have unlocked.

Here we go
<

I used the tourney modification trick (in the Big mod thread) to play with the NH and SH all stars. Team indexes are 100 and 101.

nhlogo.jpg

nhroster1.jpg

nhroster2.jpg

nhroster3.jpg

NH All Stars kit

shlogo.jpg

shroster1.jpg

shroster2.jpg

shroster3.jpg

SH All Stars kit

Sweet Christ, Darhf -- well done, man, well done!

Gotta say that the kits don't exactly look that cool -- kinda, bog standard EA boring.

But the idea is nice. Shame you can't select your own Barbarians team from the entire planet -- Absolute Authenticity, EA?

So the "rocket man" is the face of the game in New Zealand, but doesn't even make the reserve bench in the Southern team??
<

Sorry, can anyone confirm s12 stars? This may have already been covered, but if so i've missed it

Can somone post the images up here? They don't work for me. What are the team ratings and how do you unlock the Lions?