• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables

1. Personally, I would have started Pichot over Marshall and Gregan.

2. I don't think there has been any official info about whether the Lions are not available in regular play. Yes, at first you cannot play with them -- but no one has completed all the Lions Tours on all the difficulties -- they may be an unlockable. You never know, as evidenced by EA's inclusion of these All-Star Teams.

Here are their photos:

NH All Star Kit
nhkit.jpg

SH All Star Kit
shkit.jpg

those All-Star teams have some really naff selections goin on there...

Girvan Dempsey at fullback for NH - what is that about?
Kay before Pelous ???

... the guys must have been using a pic'n'mix selection process for that

Any chance of getting pics and line-ups of the other unlockable teams please, Darhf?

hell yea that SH team looks a bit wrong... how in da hell did X.Rush make it into the team!

Well done Darhf. Thanks. If it's any consolation, I think all you computer guru's belong in the space progam.

Again, more crappy looking kits from EA -- at least they're staying true to course.

And check out the HB rugby ball -- very slick.

the northern hemisphere team sucks balls. dempsey? kay? garbajosa? cohen?
only one of them starts for their country ant the moment.something strange is going on

Wait a sec, why do they have the World Stars? Are the Barbarians like the team in 2**4? I thought BarBas were meant to include some of the best players.

The Barbarians are the Barbarians. They are not the best XV in the world, but the "World Stars" probably are.

Cheers Darhf, for the All Stars teams .... excellent stuff.
Was there a European All Stars team?? I saw the Super 12 All Stars as well as the SH All Stars team so i'm guessing the European All Stars may differ with the NH All Stars.

Just wondering mate .... thanks again for your effort.
<

Soz guys. I could just be thick or maybe i've missed something, but could someone tell me how to unlock these teams?

It's funny how Sharpey is in the World All Star team but not the Super 12 one. Also, the S12 XV is only rated 1 point behind the World XV. The World should have been rated 100 I think.

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 18 2005, 04:49 PM
Soz guys. I could just be thick or maybe i've missed something, but could someone tell me how to unlock these teams?
There are still no definite answers.

We just know these teams exist because the computer scientists Lazy Chesnut and Darhf hacked into the mainframe, tied the circuits to the FBI counter page, and found that Electronic Arts have more jerseys/kits in the Rugby 2005 game system than can currently be accessed.

It can only be assumed that you must complete any respective tournament on every respective level to unlock these teams, for instance:

The Super 12 All Stars -- you probably need to win the Super 12 on every difficulty level -- then, they may be unlocked. We don't know. No one has done it yet.

OK guys I will confirm this if no one else can (I dont think anyone has yet) I have won the 6 nations on hard with England. I shall now set out to beat the 6 nations on easy and normal within the next 4 hours or so. I shall return and let you know what I have found.

Although I do agree that beating the 6 nations on all 3 levels should unlock the Northern Hemisphere side, it will be nice to confirm it.

Originally posted by Stormers@Mar 19 2005, 06:29 AM
OK guys I will confirm this if no one else can (I dont think anyone has yet) I have won the 6 nations on hard with England. I shall now set out to beat the 6 nations on easy and normal within the next 4 hours or so. I shall return and let you know what I have found.

Although I do agree that beating the 6 nations on all 3 levels should unlock the Northern Hemisphere side, it will be nice to confirm it.
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaah Stormers! GET 'EM!

mmmmm

I might sound like an midiot now, but how do I attach images to the post?????

I have made screen shots of me winning 6 nations with England on Easy for those intersted

Ciao

Am busy with normal now and should have confirmation of unlocking other teams within 90 mins

mmmm Bad News Guys

I have won the Six Nations with England on all three difficulty settings. However, I did not notice a new team in the game.

Please confirm this. Under Representative I have the following teams:
Australia A
Barbarians
NZ Maoris
Pacific Islands

Does anyone else have these teams, did I perhaps unlock one of these by winning the 6 Nations (I did have these teams before winning it on all skill levels, but I have also won the Super 12 on Normal skill)

Please confirm these with me....

Storms, yeah -- those are the normal teams available for the Representative squads.

Interesting.

But congratulations on winning all the 6 Nations.

god forbid we have to win everything to unlock these teams -- that would be just stupid. Or in pairs -- NH & SH teams unlocked when you win 6 Nations and Tri-Nations . . . I'm really just stabbing in the dark.

f***.