• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

unstoppable sale

Peel at his best is in a different league to O'Leary, who could develop into a good player, but I'll wait to see how he does under Kidney's regime - as Stringer surely shouldn't be first-choice.
Hurley is too young to judge yet, but I don't really rate him too highly anyway. Munster's backline does well with the experience of Tipoki and Mafi there, who have performed very solidly in midfield all season. Sadly for them, they're coming up against the best centre partnership in the Premiership ;), so they'll need to imitate their HC Final form this year where they didn't miss a single tackle to give Munster a chance in Edgeley Park, otherwise Mac and Thom (lulz) will run Sale to an easy victory through the midfield. That's granted we get any possession though. <_<
[/b]
So he got off the island, huh?

<div class='quotemain'>
Peel at his best is in a different league to O'Leary, who could develop into a good player, but I'll wait to see how he does under Kidney's regime - as Stringer surely shouldn't be first-choice.
Hurley is too young to judge yet, but I don't really rate him too highly anyway. Munster's backline does well with the experience of Tipoki and Mafi there, who have performed very solidly in midfield all season. Sadly for them, they're coming up against the best centre partnership in the Premiership ;), so they'll need to imitate their HC Final form this year where they didn't miss a single tackle to give Munster a chance in Edgeley Park, otherwise Mac and Thom (lulz) will run Sale to an easy victory through the midfield. That's granted we get any possession though. <_<
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Err, I don't get it. ._.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Err, I don't get it. ._.
[/b][/quote]
Ah, not a Lost fan... Ne'er miiiiind!

doubt they'll be unstoppable, but it'll be interesting to see how they do. The one I'm looking forward to is Sale Sharks vs Cardiff Blues at Edgeley Park in the EDF Cup. No idea who'll win, Cardiff have a decent away form, so they have more than a chance of winning. Am still a bit annoyed that they didn't bother changing the groups, it's a bit rubbish playing exactly the same teams again. But then again, if Ceri Sweeney plays, Sale will win, no doubt about that...
But yeah, good luck in GP and HC anyway.

doubt they'll be unstoppable, but it'll be interesting to see how they do. The one I'm looking forward to is Sale Sharks vs Cardiff Blues at Edgeley Park in the EDF Cup. No idea who'll win, Cardiff have a decent away form, so they have more than a chance of winning. Am still a bit annoyed that they didn't bother changing the groups, it's a bit rubbish playing exactly the same teams again. But then again, if Ceri Sweeney plays, Sale will win, no doubt about that...
But yeah, good luck in GP and HC anyway.
[/b]
Actually, if Nick Macleod plays, you'll win. WHY O' WHY DID WE BUY HIM FROM YOU? :wah:
We'll most likely put out a 2nd string team for the EDF games, sadly - we need to challenge for the Premiership. Which is a shame, since I think we have a chance to progress in the EDF Cup with two games at home. :(

Latest posts