• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

up coming 6n

You got done up a treat.
Tickets are around £85 for Twickers, normally

I don't think so these tickets are right on the try line the cheapest tickets I found were 105 quid but they were crap. these are like 25 feet from the halfway line there for my dads 50th u are right that they are bleeding expensive but u won't find better tickets. I know how much twicks tickets cost normaly and yes I do normaly spend 90-100 quid but I challenge you to find some England vs SA tickets on the half way line 3 rows back on the front tear

I found Twicks tickets rather cheap, for the double game on Sat 4th Sep I'm only paying £33.
Well it does depends on your seats allocation and when you book them.

And depends if its an international game or not!

The GP final, on the halfway line at the very top row of seats cost the girlfriend and I £60 per seat, if that's any indication for you.

The GP final, on the halfway line at the very top row of seats cost the girlfriend and I £60 per seat, if that's any indication for you.

So you got the sniper rifle in alright then?

So you got the sniper rifle in alright then? Haysie

internationals tend to be like twice as much as club with the exception of the england Samoa match

Context of quote ?? :p haha jk

And yeah ..but in Croker the worst I was ever hit for a Ticket was about 80 or 85 ..seems fairly reasonable with regards to the english international prices...got for 35 Vs south africa I the AIs too..but they weree in Hill 16 so standing ..but very enjoyable nonetheless...got to watch tommy bowe stretch oohhh the joy :p hjahaha

Context of quote ?? :p haha jk

And yeah ..but in Croker the worst I was ever hit for a Ticket was about 80 or 85 ..seems fairly reasonable with regards to the english international prices...got for 35 Vs south africa I the AIs too..but they weree in Hill 16 so standing ..but very enjoyable nonetheless...got to watch tommy bowe stretch oohhh the joy :p hjahaha

well played rofl... looking at my reciept i find out that the tickets were a mere 209 a piece not the 225 i first thought also all the tickets for england SA seem to be more expensive than the eng vs Samoa and Eng vs NZ games ... i cant wait for the 27th of november:D

1. England
2. Ireland
3. France
4. Wales
5. Scotland
6. Italy

Think that France will struggle in the away games in England/Ireland.
Would really like to see Wales win it with Ireland 2nd and France last but don't think that will happen.

For some reason I have a very good feeling Wales will win it this time. I know it's still far away but the way I've seen them play lately I certainly give them a chance

For some reason I have a very good feeling Wales will win it this time. I know it's still far away but the way I've seen them play lately I certainly give them a chance

That is the ultimate kiss of death.

It seems the possible winners have been announced already ( England, France, Wales) before any side has announced his side or any team even entered the field.
I reckon this 6 Nations will be all about surprises. The last international games I saw in June, the big European guns played didn't convince me. So who knows, there is always a "luck" factor in every game

What do you expect from the EOST. England were the only ones to send something resembling strong(ish) squads abroad.

What do you expect from the EOST. England were the only ones to send something resembling strong(ish) squads abroad.

On the defence of the Welsh and the Irish, they had injuries.

That's the point I'm making; The players generally get time off during the tours because they're all broken after an 11-month long season.

i too have a feeling about scotland. i dont know about winning it, but i think they will be in the top 3. Robbo has done wonders and I can see him going far.

I'm going to go with:

1.France
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.Scotland
6.italy

Because I'm not sure which out of England, Ireland or Wales will implode in spectacular fashion yet.

Scotland to spring some surprises once they know how to defend a bloody lead.

Latest posts