• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Update on my life

O

O'Rothlain

Okay...
So, my wife and I have ended our marriage, and I've moved home to my parents house in oklahoma city. I now have access to computers and a load of free time...so expect more of me here.
Now, let's get ready for the world cup!
What's up with the City Guides?

Okay...
So, my wife and I have ended our marriage, and I've moved home to my parents house in oklahoma city. I now have access to computers and a load of free time...so expect more of me here.
[/b]

Really sorry to hear about things going pear-shaped for you recently.

Hope you are okay......Not sure what else to say really mate. "Don't let it get you down" seems kind of patronising and to be honest after the job thing and all you've got a perfect right to be down.

Look after yourself and keep in touch.

SB

<div class='quotemain'>
Okay...
[/b]

Really sorry to hear about things going pear-shaped for you recently.

Hope you are okay......Not sure what else to say really mate. "Don't let it get you down" seems kind of patronising and to be honest after the job thing and all you've got a perfect right to be down.

Look after yourself and keep in touch.

SB
[/b][/quote]
Well, I'm home. It's all for the better...I was miserable where I was. I have my two dogs, and I'm in my old bedroom...couldn't feel safer. My cousin, his wife and a friend all met my dad and me as we drove in last night to help us unpack. So, I have a nice community of people here for me.
I don't get any rugby yet...!!! I need my own computer to get downloads of games. So that's the next step.
Then I think I might start something like training for the running of the bulls (not for this year, but for the next).

sad to hear about your marriage O'Rothlain after your week from hell, too bad I didn't get a chance to share a pint or three at your pub up here in Missouri - good luck for the future and welcome back to the board.

Good grief O'R what a nightmare of a few weeks for you. Keep your head up and as Matt says, TRF is here for you. You wouldn't believe how TRF keeps me going through some of the bad times.

Yeah, thank God my parents have a computer and all.
I have to say, it is very weird to be living at home...I've been on my own (at school at least) since '96ish (when I graduated highschool). I do, have my two dogs, though...that's nice, but I let her have almost everything, except for the big tv, and some other electronics. So I've gone from my own 1,500 square foot house to my old bedroom. I gotta work on redecorating the place...it's like a time capsule from my childhood.

I have to say, it is very weird to be living at home...I've been on my own (at school at least) since '96ish (when I graduated highschool). I do, have my two dogs, though...that's nice, but I let her have almost everything, except for the big tv, and some other electronics. So I've gone from my own 1,500 square foot house to my old bedroom. I gotta work on redecorating the place...it's like a time capsule from my childhood.
[/b]

Cool...Keep your chin up dude, best of luck covering up that Winnie the Pooh wallpaper ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Cool...Keep your chin up dude, best of luck covering up that Winnie the Pooh wallpaper ;)
[/b][/quote]
not too far off...haha!

Holy crap Nate, didn`t know things were that bad with the missus. Not much I can say really, except when I indulge in my 1st Johnny Walker tonight, I`ll be raising a glass to you too buddy. Best of luck going forward.

Best to make a clean break from everything, probably. It's amazing how bad things can go. But then it's amazing how quickly things pick up when you get out of a situation that's not working.

Make sure you get out and about - TRF and screen images of Hooters will fry your brains.

these might cheer you up...

The Spirit of St. Pat's
[/b]
That did pick up the mood this evening!

Well, I'm back in the state where I have a suspended drivers liscence and I have to get that sorted so I don't get arrested. That will be my job tomorrow...this way my parents will quit insisting on driving me everywhere.

<div class='quotemain'>
these might cheer you up...

The Spirit of St. Pat's
[/b]
That did pick up the mood this evening!

Well, I'm back in the state where I have a suspended drivers liscence and I have to get that sorted so I don't get arrested. That will be my job tomorrow...this way my parents will quit insisting on driving me everywhere.
[/b][/quote]

Sweet Jesus, I feel for you mate. Getting the licence organised should already help. So would heading to the nearest rugby club and hitting the living crap out of any opponent getting anywhere near your channel, be he the ball carrier or not. And having a couple of cold ones. At least 2 cases of them, just to celebrate the renewal of driving freedom.