• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Updated team names

This doesn't have a compatability with the WL, it crashes when you load a WL game.

BM

I don't know why it does that, cause all it's doing is changing the team name. It shouldn't interfere with anything else. I never play WL though, so I never noticed it. It might be a corrupt download, as I've uploaded the XML directly instead of putting it in a zip file.

why dont y ou play world league gunner? because of the crap players you get at the start?

i wonder if you can get rid of them, i want to have a play with the xml when i get home, if i can get the game started :)

i havent mentioned it but yes you can get rid of the crap players from the start.

2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

just find the starting team u want then highlight and delete the swapped players (it'll make sense when u look at the file)

Im guessing it could be possible to change the starting teams and imort players but i havent tried that

since it is only using the default players you will need to change the default teams. dont know if dharfs editor changes the team rosters if not i might have to incorporate mine into doing it (if i can)

I dunno why, but I just don't really seem to want to play it. It's the same with Pro Evo 5 and the master league.

Latest posts