• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC: the SF's!

We've lost this, unforgivable malaise has crept into this squad pot Toulouse.

I'm very worried about Irish rugby post Sexton and POM. The shirt in intensity because of one player isn't good enough.

Sale legend Embrose Papier putting on a master class of forcing that winger to knock on, there

I think its something that only really comes from having to really fight your corner at some or frequent stages in life.

For instance, Wilder knocked Fury on his ass in that first fight right at the end. Do you think Joshua would have got up from that? The dog in Fury forced him up.

I think its something that only really comes from having to really fight your corner at some or frequent stages in life.

For instance, Wilder knocked Fury on his ass in that first fight right at the end. Do you think Joshua would have got up from that? The dog in Fury forced him up.
Eh I think that is somewhat true but there are certainly middle class kids who learn how to fight. I think it's more that Leinster systematically plan to mimimize the amount of adversity they face on the rugby field through out the year. Playing in the Leinster school cup is hard, but it's not the same as playing 30 games a year in the top 14. Playing 4 games a month may not be the best thing for your body but it builds character.

Who would have thought Leinster wouldn't win any trophies this year?

Probably going to be an all-South African final unless Ulster can do something good

Latest posts