• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Vermin alert

The little *******!

It made off with the jam, the chocolate and STILL didn't set the trap off!

buy some poison peanuts, you'll have him droppin like a fly in a matter of minutes..
[/b]

Poison takes much longer though as they need water after it which causes their stomachs to expand and explode.

You might also look into glue traps as well.

shotgun....

or mix a load of aspirin in with your chocolate jam
only problem with that is you have to find the thing after it dies

A glue trap?

Tell me more....
[/b]

Usually an 8"x5" board that the mouse will get stuck on, not the most humane way of catching a mouse but effective, the mouse will most likely **** himself, will rip off chunks of its fur to break free and have been known to gnaw away at their legs, if you do catch one on it the best thing is to give them a whack and end their suffering.

I don't think there that expensive, you should get a pack of 10 for less than a fiver

Know any Vietnamese?
Invite them around for dinner on the condition that they have to catch it first.

Easy for you to say that Dumbo, considiring the fact you live in Melbourne.

Doubt theres many in Engerland, especially the Northern part.

Usually an 8"x5" board that the mouse will get stuck on, not the most humane way of catching a mouse but effective, the mouse will most likely **** himself, will rip off chunks of its fur to break free and have been known to gnaw away at their legs, if you do catch one on it the best thing is to give them a whack and end their suffering.

I don't think there that expensive, you should get a pack of 10 for less than a fiver [/b]

I'm sold. Now where do I get one from?

Best bet would be a hardware store, if not the internet is probably your next best option.

Oddly enough those are outlawed here in Britain owing to the suffering they cause to the mouse. Which I can sort of understand. However, an electrocuting trap should now be winging its way to me as we speak.

you could also use peanut butter, aparently its harder for the mouse to get off, according to dad, defniatly worth a try imo

Use vodka - the mieces simply lurve the wodka!

Put out a saucer of vodka and the next morning you will have one comatose mouse - simply relocate him/or her to another location before they wake up and you have to deal with the hangover.

Or alternatively get a cat - preferably a hungry cat. The hungry ones are more motivated. Haha!

Not amused just had my mother running about screaming her head off cos we have a mouse in their ensuite bathroom and its ran and hid in their bedroom... cant hear a thing now

Latest posts