• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Veteran Rugby

• Thread starter Diego_ARGENTINA
  • Start date
D

Diego_ARGENTINA

Gentlemen
My name is Diego van Domselaar and I am part of a veternan Rugby Team in Argentina, and we are trying to arrange a rugby Tour.
Could you tell me if there is any veteran rugby in your countries and giv eme some info about it.
Thanks
Diego

My local club in England has a veterans team, so if you plan on coming over here they might be good to get in touch with.

Go to the website;

www.oldnorthamptonians.co.uk

and you will find a range of ways to contact staff at the club. They would probably be able to arrange a fixture at some point, or give you advice on other teams in the area with veteran sides.

Hope that helps.

Do the ON's have a veterians team? I thought that the vets played as the Saints old boys'.

ill look for some links aye..i know a certain b.g williams who could help you out

hold up tho..ill see what i can find

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 6 2006, 10:59 PM
Do the ON's have a veterians team? I thought that the vets played as the Saints old boys'.
It's not a regular team, but they usually turn out for a few matches a season.

Saints have their own old boys team.

there is no Veterans leagues in Ireland as such but many club's fourth or fifth string teams would be made up of Veterans, Teenagers (18,19) Players new to the game, unfit players, players with little skill etc. You'd get good games from them.

yup we got a club grade for the vets known as "president 15's"..well in auckland that is,i dont know about everywhere else in nz but its very much alive in auckland

ill give you some links to some sites when im not bizzy

Latest posts