• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Viewing in the US?

upload_2020-6-12_13-32-50.jpeg
I'm telling you, it's there all right! :)

Of course, 3AM and 11:30PM are the worst possible start times... But I don't care, I'll be watching!

View attachment 8236
I'm telling you, it's there all right! :)

Of course, 3AM and 11:30PM are the worst possible start times... But I don't care, I'll be watching!

Alright, so they finally got it listed. Yay! You can always watch it later with the replay feature. I've done that many times in the past three years for Pro14 matches. Just stay away from this forum if you don't want to know the outcome. Thanks for posting the photo.

I'm assuming the replay will be available, but I'm too jonesin' to wait, and it'd be just them to have it live but no replay... 10 1/2 hours, can't wait!!!

I'm assuming the replay will be available, but I'm too jonesin' to wait, and it'd be just them to have it live but no replay... 10 1/2 hours, can't wait!!!

Enjoy the match Dave. I know how you feel, I pull graveyard duty sometimes when I watch Pro14 matches out here on the West coast. o_O

Last edited:
What a great game! My Highlanders by 3 at 54:00... worried about the Gats factor...

The gats factor was on your side ;)
I guess he's a little rusty on the magic, eh?...

Both games were pretty good, though by 60:00 or so, it seemed the Blues were destined to win. Seeing Umaga and Carter as water boys was something else! :p

I guess he's a little rusty on the magic, eh?...

Both games were pretty good, though by 60:00 or so, it seemed the Blues were destined to win. Seeing Umaga and Carter as water boys was something else! :p

Hey Dave, did you know that Chris Farley (RIP) played rugby at Marquette University in Wisconsin? I just found out myself. Pretty cool. :cool:

6tv476pv2n401.jpg

Hey Dave, did you know that Chris Farley (RIP) played rugby at Marquette University in Wisconsin? I just found out myself. Pretty cool. :cool:
I'd heard that, but never looked up a pic, that's great! What's in his right hand, a Polaroid?

I'd heard that, but never looked up a pic, that's great! What's in his right hand, a Polaroid?

I thought it was a passport with an airplane ticket underneath. But a Polaroid picture makes more sense.

Latest posts