• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales owned by England

there were 35000 Irish fans in Paris whereas the capacity of Lansdowne is 34000 with 3400 tickets going to the French.

Lansdowne's redeveloppment won't be starting till early 2007 at this rate, if only they'd get their act together and get the feckin job done.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Sep 3 2005, 08:08 PM
there were 35000 Irish fans in Paris whereas the capacity of Lansdowne is 34000 with 3400 tickets going to the French.

Lansdowne's redeveloppment won't be starting till early 2007 at this rate, if only they'd get their act together and get the feckin job done.
Oh. Bloody hell, 35 000 fans away.

That's a lot of Guiness!

Nice and easy.

And Joe Cole can add yet another deflected goal to his collection!

nice and easy, - i didnt think it was nice and easy, englands defence was crap against an even crapper welsh side, robinson saved your ass, england deserved to win - but i wouldnt say you won nice and easy.

it was fairly easy for England to be honest, they had far more chances and could have had at least 4 goals, Wales had 1 decent chance and that was it.

still wasn't the best performance by England but it didn't need to be against a team like Wales. I mean for goodness sake it says it all when you're 4 points behind a team like Northern Ireland.

Like it really matters, if England qualify, they'll only get knocked out in the group stages.

Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 6 2005, 10:21 AM
england are crap and i hope they loose every single game.
AWWWWWWWWWWW he's upset. Never mind. We will represent Britain well.
<
<
<
<

I don't like Britain either - it just happens that we always end up as the only team to qualify for major international finals because everyone else is so bad!

The word is that Britain will have to enter a combined football team for the 2012 Olympic games.

That would be the England team then...
<

We'll have to throw in a few token Welshman and Scotsmen though. I'm sure 1 will be good enough though.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Sep 6 2005, 04:50 PM
We'll have to throw in a few token Welshman and Scotsmen though. I'm sure 1 will be good enough though.
The Lions didn't even bother with the token Scotsman.
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 7 2005, 02:02 AM
britain - i hate britain, come on the irish.
<
<
<

Didn't this thread have a different name at some point?
<

Latest posts