• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v Australia

Just a genuine stalker then ay ;)

Andy Powell had a better game defensively against Argentina but I still think he makes the wrong decisions at in attack at the moment (be it at the ruck or with ball in hand). Still, against Aus I dont think starting Lydiate - or Jonathan Thomas would be much more beneficial. I'd like to see Lydiate make a big impact from the bench which puts him in for a shout in the 6N next year.

no im not ;)
its not my fault hes in the argus every day is it?

i didnt think he was that good against Argentina - i've seen him play better although his tackling is quite strong

Wow. Ireland v SA get's 9 pages of pre game chat. We get 2 pages, with half of it chatting about how LydiatesGirl looks like a girl that lives next to Ozzay............

How about the game, who's gonna win?

I'm predicting our first back to back win agains Aus for 38 years.

Going to be interesting, whether the Davies Roberts combo works in midfield will be crucial for this game. Davies nullified Roberts in the last game so hopefully we might see them work together.

<div align='center'><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></div>

Oh dear a Ryan Jones back injury forces Powell to move to 8 with Lydiate in at 6. Probably a better position for Powell it'll give him a bit more scope, but we just lost alot of experience in the back row.

Plus it worrying me the amount of Dragons players slowly creeping in like swine flu... ;)

BBC - Ryan Jones Out and Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bluemoon @ Nov 27 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh dear a Ryan Jones back injury forces Powell to move to 8 with Lydiate in at 6. Probably a better position for Powell it'll give him a bit more scope, but we just lost alot of experience in the back row.

Plus it worrying me the amount of Dragons players slowly creeping in like swine flu... ;)

BBC - Ryan Jones Out and Team[/b]

woo Dan :)
hmm not really worrying is it? ;)

Again, against SH sides who have a very strong breakdown - in attack and defence at the moment - Dan is really going to have to step up. The lack of experience in the centre and the unpredictable nature of the backrow is worrying me.

I am going to the game and I feel the most worried I have been all autumn!

Also on another note Geth is now skipper!

I cannot wait for tomorrow going to relish it.

im gutted about Ryan but i know that Dan'll do his best as he always gives 110%
the inexperience of the centre is worrying but we'll see how it goes

I'm comfertouble with Dan Lydiate playing, but he's gonna have to do alot of the donkey work with Powell at 8. Hopefully Powell will play like he did against Argentina, and comtribute his fair share around the fieild, otherwise the Aus backrow could have a field day.

The one positive, is that Warberton in now on the bench. If Martyn Williams get's injured, atleast we have a ball fetcher to come on.

Can't wait to see how Lydiate get's on.

Latest posts