• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v France

Uh, no, that's what we wanted you to think, the fact is our defence crushed your attacks like you guys did to New Zealand in the quarter final. Fact is we were the better team all game, even without the ball.

Fact is we were the better team all game, even without the ball. [/b]

Yeah I think Shane Williams scoring a try in the Ospreys game without actually having the ball in his hands was the natural evolution of this philosophy. As a team we've evolved to the point where we can score points without needing the ball, just move so quickly as to confuse the TMO into thinking we have. Soon we will reach the 'rugby singularity' and abandon our flesh bodies for ethereal, untackleable, forms.

nah, Shane had the ball when he scored against the Sarries :p so you're prediction of Rugby's future sin't quite accurate.
Am a happy bloke right now, watched it in the Hard Rock Cafe in Cardiff, great atmosphere, great game. would have probably have stumbled home drunk at the early hours if I wasn't under age, but ah well, a coke and a burger from a burger van was a good enough victory feast for me.

The French performance was the worst i've ever seen. We were dominiting all the match [/b]

You were dominating all match?
Hardly. The French only managed to get passed the gain line a few times the whole game!
When we were defending we were superior and when we were attacking we were superior.
I managed to watch the game again the other day and as bad as the match was, the French were even worse. It didn't help them that we were great in defence, but their attack was impotent to say the least.
But don't worry, we only conceded 2 tries in the whole 6 nations - it's not like you crumbled against a bad team.

Latest posts