• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v New Zealand Videos

J

-JJ-

Yeah, sorry about that, I thought it wasn't uploading, so I cancelled it and uploaded it again. Good to go now.

K

kaftka

Yes, he sounded better than the other guy, but you can tell its sooooooooo scripted.

J

-JJ-

Mmm, I think I'll be bored of the commentary fairly quickly, although you can turn the commentary down, which is what I will do and only listen to the ref and maybe other sounds.

I'm glad Spencer is leading, it was a little weird with McCaw leading it in the trailer (even if Spencer will never be starting when I play
)

K

kaftka

I wonder if you can choose who you want to lead tha haka.
Carter, Smith, Mehrtens perhaps?

T

toup

Thought it looked pretty good, and would definately be a nice touch for when you take on your mates. The welsh kit looked pretty authentic too. Does this mean you guys have got hold of a full copy now?

J

-JJ-

http://rugbygames.bizhat.com

Ya.

Get them while they're hot, due to limited space they may be taken down if new ones are put up. You should have at least a week to get them, I don't really know what the situation is.

Edit - refresh if the links aren't showing up

W

Wally

Some damn nice work there JJ. It's very good, not perfect, but very good. The commentary sounded scripted but it's better than copy and paste.

K

kinkon89

by any chance can someone send it me?......cos the trailer link doesnt work for me.

K

kinkon89

wen im at gamebiz i click on the link for the trailer and it comes up with all these letters and writing.

J

-JJ-

Oh, I thought you were talking about these videos.

Use Internet Explorer and try it again.