• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v New Zealand Videos

sorry mate, where did they come from? does this mean someone has full game...ie do we know teams ingame?
sorry if uve said this somewhere else. vids look great.
oddly it reminds me of rwc95 morethan anything, luckily i loved that!

My thoughts:
-Hoorah for the no.8 scoring the try off the pushover
-Why was Joe getting up after the try had been scored?
-The ref looks a bit like Paddy O'Brien?
-Hoorah for a mark button
-Camera angle is weird. Ok I guess.
-Set plays look pretty cool, and work.
-Seems like a good advantage system, even if it did end just a split second before they went into touch

With regards to the Gamebiz screen shots. Is there anyway to make them bigger? The link to do so doesn't work for me.

their crap quality anyway - but yes you can make them bigger.

Those vids look great, better than i expected

Have the vids stopped working? I only managed to get one downloaded an none of the others are working for me now..

Thought those vids were really good, although reckon I'm with locks on the side camera angle being better. The one in the wales vids just gives me too many 2004 flashbacks...
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 6 2005, 02:58 PM
Have the vids stopped working? I only managed to get one downloaded an none of the others are working for me now..
What's happening? They still work for me?

Who thought mex sounded like a retard in that vid?? I do!! I feel ashamed that he's from nz!! He doesnt usually sound so retarded. Must be heavily scripted!!

Those vids are tops! thanks JJ nice one. I like your site too
<

i had a look at prm2 - it doesn't look very good compared to rugby 2005. we'll see

Originally posted by maddog79@Feb 6 2005, 03:09 PM
Those vids are tops! thanks JJ nice one. I like your site too
<

i had a look at prm2 - it doesn't look very good compared to rugby 2005. we'll see
It looks great considering

A. Its a management game and
B. The development consists of about 8 people

Rugby 2005 has 38 people.

OMG that was weird. I clicked on add reply and it sent me to the ign boards where people were talking about rugby games. JJ you were there, umosay was there, and kinkon was there.
<

Just like the wizard of oz, but in 'cyberspace'
<

...You don't believe me do you
<

Oops, I deleted my post, for those who are confused I had written "Like the Wizard of Oz?"

And I wasn't at IGN.

Latest posts