• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wall of Shame Guidelines

K

kaftka

Welcome to the Wall of Shame.

The Wall of Shame is here to provide a humourous look at the disasters of rugby. It may be anything from a disastrous waste of a career, to the way certain players wear their mascara or hair gel.

The format will work very similar to the Hall Fame. You explain in a well structured essay (preferably humourous) exactly why you think this player/moment/dumbarse deserves to be hung up on the Wall of Shame.
However, due to the simple and informal nature of this section, rather than having a poll for each induction, or an elite committee, we will simply play it by ear and induct anyone who doesn't have a compelling argument against them.
Remember, anyone or anything can get stapled to the Wall of Shame, even if they're statues in the Hall of Fame.

Here is a brief outline of who and what may qualify for induction to the rather prestigious Wall of Shame.

Ugmos, idiots, morons, tomfools, embarrassments, harassments, criminal charges, menaces to society, funny hair, funny faces, stupid quotes, brilliant quotes, spoiled tries, spoiled careers, brain-explosions, acts of sheer brilliance followed by a dramatic anti-climax of idiocy, blood-curdling screams, oddness, strangeness, weirdness and wtfness and much much more!!

[UPDATE]
Due to the negative nature of the Wall of Shame, every nomination MUST be in good humour. There will be trolling, that's an inevitability really, but do not use it out of context. It all must be in good jest, anything stupid and just plain out of context won't be accepted and a warning may be dished out. Otherwise just have fun.

Thank you.

Oh, and if you are describing a freakish thing, please provide a picture when possible...

Ok, take your pick.

1. Tasesa Lavea - a complete twat who thinks he's Carlos Spencer. Bloody Prima Donna who needs 1hr before a game to do up his hair and whatever. Cant tackle, cant kick a ball to save his grandma and cant run a bloody backline.

2. Andy Robinson - LOSER.

3. Jaco van der Westhyzen - see above.

4. Matt Dunning - Geez, where do I start.

5. Wendell Sailor - Pill popping winger.

6. Mat Rogers - thinks he's better than Larkham and wants to be the Wobblies premier No.10.

more later so stay tuned...

REFREE PATTY O'BRIEN -----BIASED AGAINST FIJI VS FRANCE IN THE WORLD CUP 1999
---- GAVE FRANCE TWO FREE TRIES.
---- HE LATER ADMITTED ON BEING BIASED AGAINST FIJI IN THAT GAME.

Hello dear friends I would like to put some rugby players and coaches and referees and simply the persons here on the wall of shame who are impolite against other teams
Rugby is the though game and nobody wants to treated like a ballet dancer on the arena but what about the press conferences and official side of rugby this is the world of great gentlmen, here people study how to respect each other and all the mistreatments in this area is absolutely disagreeable because THIS IS RUGBYBestsFor example here in Georgia I know numerous families (including mine) where young boys are brought to rugby schools with aim to BECOME A MAN AND A GENTLEMAN

grapjas_rugby.jpg

Latest posts