• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wallabies vs Japan

I'm not too educated on the wallabies pack and i know i've never rated Matt Dunning, but has Al Baxter always...how can i put this politely....has he always struggled so much?

I do hope by saying "shithouse" you mean "crap"?

The Japanese really do have eyes bigger than their bellies. They love to try and be as enterprising with the ball as they can and it is quite funny to see Australia struggle to contain fast runners who are almost running around them in circles. However Australia have given as much as they've taken and sadly Japan just aren't big enough to take on the huge Australian runners. If Japan were a bit more bulky then the scoreline would be able to compete better.

And Joe Worsley...take note at Rocky Elsom.......

No, by running intelligently and powerfully. When was the last time you ever saw Worsley make an excellent break and/or set up a winning try in an international game?

And don't worry, I've been judging Joe Worsley in every match of his rather rubbish International career, which was epitomised by the fact that he is just a crash player with no intelligence!

91-3 with 68 points scored by Australia in the 2nd half. I'll have my write up done later for the Press Corps. Time to sleep now.

In short, the Japanese are agressive early on, but lack match fitness. Wallabies' backs came in to their own in second half. Australia's game against Wales will show what they're really like.

P.S: Tuqiri played like a ****.

I don't think that scoreline reflected Japan's skill and effort. Some of their inexperienced backs looked surprisingly good, it'll be interesting seeing them up against Fiji. Personally, I think in the first half they played a **** load better than Italy did.

I'm in the chat room now, so come in and discuss all things RWC, particularly the match just played.

91-3 with 68 points scored
P.S: Tuqiri played like a ****. [/b]

Yeah, and I think he knew it. When he weighs near 100 kegs, why he runs sideways constantly I don't know

<div class='quotemain'> 91-3 with 68 points scored

Yeah, and I think he knew it. When he weighs near 100 kegs, why he runs sideways constantly I don't know

[/b][/quote]
The idiot kicked it twice in the first half as well. Oh well, atleast he had a few average runs in the 2nd half. He'll have to play better against Wales or Drew Mitchell might take his place.

:lol: :cheers:

I would have liked to have seen more playmaking from Barnes. I hope he gets more time in the next few games.

Highlights include - Gregan actually running forward and setting up barnes for a try and george smiths try.....it was great to watch even if it was against japan.

There seemed to be some faces missing from the japanese squad i saw compete at the pacific cup

<div class='quotemain'>

:lol: :cheers:

I would have liked to have seen more playmaking from Barnes. I hope he gets more time in the next few games.

Highlights include - Gregan actually running forward and setting up barnes for a try and george smiths try.....it was great to watch even if it was against japan.

There seemed to be some faces missing from the japanese squad i saw compete at the pacific cup

[/b][/quote]
John Kirwan rested a few of his front line players for their game against Fiji on Wednesday. The game is seen as a must win and all hands must be on deck, so to prevent injury or the chance of injury, some of the key players had to sit out.

The idiot kicked it twice in the first half as well. Oh well, atleast he had a few average runs in the 2nd half. He'll have to play better against Wales or Drew Mitchell might take his place.
[/b]

I hope so, apart from his commupence with Howlett he's been playing really well.

...i believe his mother was a crab. Tragic. [/b]

epic lulz :p

Good to see the Wallabies clicking in the 2nd half, their handling was excellent and they finished off line breaks like they should. Japan were just too small to contain the massive Wallabies, Mortlock was hardly used luckily for them and who knows what Tuqiri was doing.