• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wanted: Nintendo 64 games

MichaelBoard

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Hi, I'm trying to get hold of some Nintendo 64 games and would like to know if any of you here on TRF have got any, of course I'm willing to pay. Please let me know if you have any and tell me what they are, I'll consider all but would like in particular Conkers Bad Fur Day, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Majoras Mask, Worms Armageddon, any of the Mario Party games and Mario Kart 64. Obviously I'd be willing to pay so let me know and get back to me
Thanks.

Hi Mate,

we have a second hand shop called maxworld. www.maxworld.be.
If you mail them you can ask what they have and if they ship it.

Good luck

eBay is good also ;)

Oh and get Goldeneye!

No N64 collection is complete without Goldeneye, Lylat Wars, 1080 snowboarding and WWF No Mercy.

Have you never tried emulation on the PC? Great way to enjoy the classics. Not too sure how legal it is though...

If you own the original games, there's nothing illegal with getting the roms and emulating them on PC.

If you don't own the original games however, on your own head be it.

Apparently it's legal if you own the games already (though i'm not sure how true that is, it's just what i remember reading on rom sites :p )

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, know all about roms, I'm looking to get the actual games, preferably still with box and instruction manual, because Nintendo 64 games like games for all old consoles are no longer being made, they are getting harder to find therefore worth alot of money

No N64 collection is complete without Goldeneye, Lylat Wars, 1080 snowboarding and WWF No Mercy.

No Mercy was light years advance as an N64 game for me and also of the wrestling games. Still for me the best one that has been out.

Goldeneye ... well what a game.

No Mercy was light years advance as an N64 game for me and also of the wrestling games. Still for me the best one that has been out.

Yeah still got my No Mercy game, gotta agree was brilliant, still fun to play now, also have goldeneye and quite a few of the classics, going to be kinda hard to part with them if I do decide to sell them

Latest posts