• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

War in the Middle East?

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 14 2006, 04:17 PM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 14 2006, 04:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Jul 14 2006, 03:01 PM
least i cant get drafted!!

i dont think they will draft this time around because there wont be an international support for the war and also nowadays war isnt as prestigious as it used to be
Really?

What if a terroist organisation gets their hands on a nuke and uses it... with backing from a Radical Government... or even if a country like Iran uses it? What if North Korea goes South?

Iraq and Israel isn't the only place where **** is happening, didn't Japan threaten to invade North Korea if they didn't stop their Nuclear Weapon program? Asia has just as many flashpoint as the Middle East in my opinion. [/b]
dude, you've been watching too many movies but good point about Japan invading North Korea - thats a scary thought

Not as scary as it sounds.

Japan at the moment don't have any "offensive" weapons (Something in their laws they wrote after WWII to prevent Japan from doing what they did again).

And whats so unrealistic about North Korea invading the South? Technically they are still at war with each other... and wasn't their a skirmish in 2003?

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 14 2006, 04:26 PM
Japan at the moment don't have any "offensive" weapons (Something in their laws they wrote after WWII to prevent Japan from doing what they did again).
As far as you know ;)

I wouldnt hold my breath on any govt making illegal arms, whther it be offensive or defensive

in the end the safest axis of the globe is the south island of NZ or Tasmanian Mines shafts

At the end of the day.....if there is a draft i can confidently say.........they wont be getting my services...........i'll narc up on anything i can get myhands on so they think i am mentally unstable.

I'd rather be in a mental institution, than go to war and end up in one. :bleh!:

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 14 2006, 04:26 PM
Not as scary as it sounds.

And whats so unrealistic about North Korea invading the South? Technically they are still at war with each other.
i suppose it really depends on North Korea and if they call Japans bluff or not but N.Korea did shoot missiles near Japan without any proper warning

but now that america and russia are having some talks to do with weapons and stuff, i guess that brings a little bit of hope.

Originally posted by ak47+Jul 14 2006, 04:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 14 2006, 04:26 PM
As far as you know ;)

I wouldnt hold my breath on any govt making illegal arms, whther it be offensive or defensive

in the end the safest axis of the globe is the south island of NZ or Tasmanian Mines shafts

At the end of the day.....if there is a draft i can confidently say.........they wont be getting my services...........i'll narc up on anything i can get myhands on so they think i am mentally unstable.

I'd rather be in a mental institution, than go to war and end up in one. :bleh!: [/b]
So say if the Indonesians invaded Australia tommorow (We all know that its going to happen someday :p - They made me learn Indonesian when I lived in Melbourne), and they clubbed your father to death, then raped your sister, are you telling me you would just go hide in the bush or move to New Zealand?

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 14 2006, 04:35 PM-->
Originally posted by ak47@Jul 14 2006, 04:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 14 2006, 04:26 PM

As far as you know ;)

I'd rather be in a mental institution, than go to war and end up in one. :bleh!:
So say if the Indonesians invaded Australia tommorow (We all know that its going to happen someday :p - They made me learn Indonesian when I lived in Melbourne), and they clubbed your father to death, then raped your sister, are you telling me you would just go hide in the bush or move to New Zealand? [/b]
sorry i wasnt clear enuff

an invasion is different

but i wouldnt go to war in another country

if they invaded and did that.............god could only save them.....

Kalishnikov shows no sympathy for invading f***wits :ph34r:

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 14 2006, 04:47 PM
I can see it now... AK47 armed with an AK47 on a Kava trip.
Yes mate.

and while those Indo c*nts are going "alla alla"

I am going "Bula, Bula, Bula"..............floored to the ground.......with a remote control on the trigger...coz i cant be assed to push it myself

The Bali Bombs happened on my B'Day......I am overdue on payback...I'll give them some candles and cake to blow out

The Kava Police is out to getcha!!!! :unsure:

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 14 2006, 01:18 AM

I blame the UN

UN = League of Nations Part 2.

The only two things they ever did right, the First Gulf War and the Korean War only got done because the Americans did everything themselves.
Correct, correct and correct.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jul 14 2006, 05:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 14 2006, 01:18 AM

I blame the UN

UN = League of Nations Part 2.

The only two things they ever did right, the First Gulf War and the Korean War only got done because the Americans did everything themselves.
Correct, correct and correct. [/b]
yea i couldnt agree more

that cocki anan or however you spell his name is just a big pussy.. put some real men in there.

The UN in New York is a right **** hole, thats why they fight. As they don't want to discuss it there.

It should be in a neutral country like.... Switzerland.

Anyway is the draft like conscription because my cousin in Connecticuit is scared of it. So we will be hiding him here if it happens, and I would offer that to all my relatives in the US.

I would consider leaving England if a world war did break out because we are too close to the US but then if I went to somewhere like Andorra I would probably end up getting invaded. So maybe just best staying in a defended country.

However a the only Wars that will happen now are between country with very little in the way of technology in the ballistic department, so we are hopefully ok. I think the next big war if there is ever one. Will be with another planet.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jul 17 2006, 10:06 AM
The UN in New York is a right **** hole, thats why they fight. As they don't want to discuss it there.

It should be in a neutral country like.... Switzerland.

Anyway is the draft like conscription because my cousin in Connecticuit is scared of it. So we will be hiding him here if it happens, and I would offer that to all my relatives in the US.

I would consider leaving England if a world war did break out because we are too close to the US but then if I went to somewhere like Andorra I would probably end up getting invaded. So maybe just best staying in a defended country.

However a the only Wars that will happen now are between country with very little in the way of technology in the ballistic department, so we are hopefully ok. I think the next big war if there is ever one. Will be with another planet.

BM
nah draft isnt, some democrat in congress wanted it to be instituted so they voted it up but it got shot down.. our reserve army is fine for now, only if it was a huge war would they consider a draft.

You peeps could always move to Canada, no one invades us cause it's not worth it and we don't have enough of a military to pose a threat to anyone.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Jul 18 2006, 10:18 AM
You peeps could always move to Canada, no one invades us cause it's not worth it and we don't have enough of a military to pose a threat to anyone.
yes

Smoking
catching atlantic salmon - chinook
watching bears

:D :bravo:

bloody oath mate..............sign me up

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Jul 17 2006, 11:18 PM
So South Park the Movie wasn't real?

What we need to do to diffuse this situation is attack Isreal and overthrow their Zionist government. Isreal is very lucky to have its status as a nation and shouldn't be throwing its weight around attacking a neighbour who is obviously militarily inferior. What Isreal is doing now would be like if, during the troubles in Northern Ireland, bombing the hell out of Dublin.

Latest posts