• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

War in the Middle East?

S

St Helens RLFC

It seems only a matter of seconds. I'm sure SANZAR will blame the USA, but seriously... WW3, if there is one, will stem from down that way.

It's all kicking off.

C

C A Iversen

Thats some top-drawer scare-mongering, right there! :lol:

In all seriousness, a localised ongoing conflict, may start at any moment. It doesn't yet show any likelyhood of spreading from the region. :D

B

Bullitt

Iran are getting involved warning srael not to attack Syria... and they now have nukes...

And so it begins...

*pulls covers over head for extra protection*

M

MonoTurd

hopefully, by that time, ive caught a deadly disease and died from it

but i suppose that New Zealand will be one of the safest places to be in the event of a war. and to quote Einstein "im not sure what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sicks and stones"

A

ak47

NZ is looking like an attractive getaway plan for us aussies.

Make room............blame Johnny Howard. :bleh!:

M

MonoTurd

haha over here you'll get taxed more

and moving to stewart island will be safer but you have to be into incest to live there...

G

getofmeland

Dont Worry Guys I will save the world

Rambo.JPG

E

EVOL

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 14 2006, 10:00 AM
haha over here you'll get taxed more

and moving to stewart island will be safer but you have to be into incest to live there...
I got a mate who lived on stewart island, good fella but obviously not right :D

R

Ripper

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 14 2006, 09:32 AM
It seems only a matter of seconds. I'm sure SANZAR will blame the USA, but seriously... WW3, if there is one, will stem from down that way.

It's all kicking off.
I blame the UN

UN = League of Nations Part 2.

The only two things they ever did right, the First Gulf War and the Korean War only got done because the Americans did everything themselves.

W

woosaah

yeah south island is better as there needs to be more people down there. it might be cold but its alright. though anything below canterbury is a bit dodgy :)

M

MonoTurd

Originally posted by DC13@Jul 14 2006, 03:01 PM
least i cant get drafted!!
i dont think they will draft this time around because there wont be an international support for the war and also nowadays war isnt as prestigious as it used to be

R

Ripper

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jul 14 2006, 04:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Jul 14 2006, 03:01 PM
least i cant get drafted!!
i dont think they will draft this time around because there wont be an international support for the war and also nowadays war isnt as prestigious as it used to be [/b]
Really?

What if a terroist organisation gets their hands on a nuke and uses it... with backing from a Radical Government... or even if a country like Iran uses it? What if North Korea goes South?

Iraq and Israel isn't the only place where **** is happening, didn't Japan threaten to invade North Korea if they didn't stop their Nuclear Weapon program? Asia has just as many flashpoint as the Middle East in my opinion.