• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

War in the Middle East?

I know it may offend, but israel isn't their own bloody country. They knicked it and then opressed the palestinians. They are just powerful jews with american money.

I say bomb them back, pity sadam didn't have wmds. I know where they would have gone.

BM

I was thinking about this last night. As I see it the ideal solution is thus:
Britain is currently considering replacing its nuclear deterrent, without ever having fired a Trident missile in anger. Therefore they should use this stockpile of weaponary to destroy the Middle East in one fell swoop ridding the world of Israel and Muslim Extremeism (Spelt wrong I know), freeing the world's oil supplies from most of the OPEC cartel and eliminating the need for Britain to replace its nuclear deterrent as most of the countries that could concievably threaten it no longer exist.

In terms of something that could actually happen the E.U. should cut all trade and diplomatic ties with Israel until it stops attacking innocent civilians and destroying the infrastructure of Lebanon. If they're so certain that it's Iran helping Hezbollah why not attack them? The Iranians wouldn't sit there and take this crap like the Lebanese are.

Oh the lebanese are fighting back, but their sticks and arrows only travel 20 m.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jul 19 2006, 01:43 PM
Oh the lebanese are fighting back, but their sticks and arrows only travel 20 m.

BM
I'm actually disappointed the Iranians haven't come wading in to the fighting yet. It would make it a bit more even I reckon. That's one of my main gripes with Israel, they can go toying around with most of the countries in the Middle East without fear of actually getting dragged into a full on war because they have a much better equipped army.

So are Hezbollah a terrorist network from iran, who hate israel and are living in the lebbo?

With being in america I missed the breaking of the war, in america they were worrying more about north korea and them hitting alaska.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jul 19 2006, 02:40 PM
So are Hezbollah a terrorist network from iran, who hate israel and are living in the lebbo?

With being in america I missed the breaking of the war, in america they were worrying more about north korea and them hitting alaska.

BM
As I understand it, Hezbollah are a terror group who attack Israel mainly from Lebanon but Israel claims they are funded and supported by Iran so Iran can wage war against Israel by proxy.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jul 19 2006, 11:54 PM
I know it may offend, but israel isn't their own bloody country. They knicked it and then opressed the palestinians. They are just powerful jews with american money.

I say bomb them back, pity sadam didn't have wmds. I know where they would have gone.

BM
its their homeland and they have every right to take it back from the islamic ********.

islam is a violent, shitty religion and i couldnt care less if anyone takes offense to this

they did it to our towers, they did it to your underground, and they do it to israel in forms of homicide bombers.

israel deserves that land, its theirs, and i hope they wipe all islamic countries off the map.

edit: i meant to add that im talkin about extrem islam.

Originally posted by el_tk+Jul 20 2006, 01:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@Jul 19 2006, 01:43 PM

BM
I'm actually disappointed the Iranians haven't come wading in to the fighting yet. It would make it a bit more even I reckon. That's one of my main gripes with Israel, they can go toying around with most of the countries in the Middle East without fear of actually getting dragged into a full on war because they have a much better equipped army. [/b]
it wouldnt matter if iran joined or not.. the israelis have the saudis and india as their two main allies over in the middle east, not to mention that israel is one of the best militaries in the world..

See what I mean by Israel being an American state. Anyway, I can't be an expert on this, but Israel aren't exactly making peaceful means for their land. They have it at the moment, so why the need to bomb the lebbo. They have nothing to worry them, I heard a silly comment by the Iz foreign minister. They said they were protecting their citizens by bombing, and if lebbo ones died in the process, oh well.

Wonder where they got that from?

BM

Originally posted by DC13+Jul 19 2006, 03:15 PM-->
Originally posted by el_tk@Jul 20 2006, 01:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@Jul 19 2006, 01:43 PM

BM

I'm actually disappointed the Iranians haven't come wading in to the fighting yet. It would make it a bit more even I reckon. That's one of my main gripes with Israel, they can go toying around with most of the countries in the Middle East without fear of actually getting dragged into a full on war because they have a much better equipped army.
it wouldnt matter if iran joined or not.. the israelis have the saudis and india as their two main allies over in the middle east, not to mention that israel is one of the best militaries in the world.. [/b]
The Israelis only have a good army because you Americans supply and pay for it. I meant that if Iran joined in it might get interesting because the Israeli tossers might actually have to fight someone with more equipment than dodgy rockets. Israel is lucky to exist in any form and when they try to start messing with other countires it ****** me off. Every day that Israel bombards Lebanon with US military equipment creates hundreds more terrorists.

In any case Israel's actions basically amount to state sponsored terrorism.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jul 20 2006, 02:19 AM
See what I mean by Israel being an American state. Anyway, I can't be an expert on this, but Israel aren't exactly making peaceful means for their land. They have it at the moment, so why the need to bomb the lebbo. They have nothing to worry them, I heard a silly comment by the Iz foreign minister. They said they were protecting their citizens by bombing, and if lebbo ones died in the process, oh well.

Wonder where they got that from?

BM
they dropped pamphlets in the lebonese streets sayin if your not a part of hezbollah seek shelter.. sorta like what the brits did in london when germany was bombing london night after night.

hezzbollah bombed them first, are they to just sit there and wait for the next few rockets to fly into haifa(sp?)??

Originally posted by DC13@Jul 19 2006, 03:13 PM
its their homeland and they have every right to take it back from the islamic ********.

islam is a violent, shitty religion and i couldnt care less if anyone takes offense to this

they did it to our towers, they did it to your underground, and they do it to israel in forms of homicide bombers.

israel deserves that land, its theirs, and i hope they wipe all islamic countries off the map.

It's the Muslim homeland as well. The Israelis were given a country by the UN but they've never been satisfied by the amount of land they got.

they dropped pamphlets in the lebonese streets sayin if your not a part of hezbollah seek shelter.. sorta like what the brits did in london when germany was bombing london night after night.

hezzbollah bombed them first, are they to just sit there and wait for the next few rockets to fly into haifa(sp?)??[/b]

I'm fairly certain Britain never dropped propaganda leaflets on its own country. It still doesn't justify murdering civilians.

Sure, the Israelis shouldn't jsut sit there and let themselves get bombed but turning around and completely destroying the infrastructure of a neighbouring country is no way to go about doing things. What the f*** does Hezbollah have to do with the systematic bombing of major roads, petrol stations, and power stations?

Originally posted by el_tk+Jul 20 2006, 02:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Jul 19 2006, 03:13 PM

It's the Muslim homeland as well. The Israelis were given a country by the UN but they've never been satisfied by the amount of land they got.

hezzbollah bombed them first, are they to just sit there and wait for the next few rockets to fly into haifa(sp?)??[/b]

I'm fairly certain Britain never dropped propaganda leaflets on its own country. It still doesn't justify murdering civilians.

Sure, the Israelis shouldn't jsut sit there and let themselves get bombed but turning around and completely destroying the infrastructure of a neighbouring country is no way to go about doing things. What the f*** does Hezbollah have to do with the systematic bombing of major roads, petrol stations, and power stations? [/b]
no i meant that the people in london went to shelter to protect from the bombing.

and considering that hezzbollah controls the infrastructure of Lebanon, i would have to say its a good tactic ;)

Originally posted by DC13@Jul 19 2006, 03:31 PM
no i meant that the people in london went to shelter to protect from the bombing.

and considering that hezzbollah controls the infrastructure of Lebanon, i would have to say its a good tactic ;)
Hezbollah controls the infrastructure of Lebanon? Where are you gettting this from?

Let's not forget the so-called arab league made the attacks first. But hey, they should all just sit down and watch Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

Originally posted by el_tk+Jul 20 2006, 02:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Jul 19 2006, 03:31 PM

and considering that hezzbollah controls the infrastructure of Lebanon, i would have to say its a good tactic  ;)
Hezbollah controls the infrastructure of Lebanon? Where are you gettting this from? [/b]
The United States and Israel say that Hezbollah has received financial and political assistance, as well as weapons and training, from Iran and Syria. Syria says it supports Hezbollah, but denies supplying it with weapons. Along with the Amal movement, Hezbollah is the main political party and military organization representing the Shia community, Lebanon's largest religious bloc Founded with the aid of Iran and funded by it, Hezbollah follows the distinct Shia Islamic ideology developed by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran.

Hezbollah is regarded by many inside the Arab and Muslim worlds, such as the Iranian and Syrian governments, as a legitimate resistance movement and is a recognized political party in Lebanon, where it has participated in government.

The civilian wing participates in the Parliament of Lebanon, taking 18% of the seats (23 out of 128) and the bloc it forms with others, the "Resistance and Development Bloc", 27,3% (see Lebanese general election, 2005). It is a minority partner in the current Cabinet.

The civilian wing also runs hospitals, news services, and educational facilities. Its Reconstruction Campaign (Jihad al-Bina) is responsible for numerous economic and infrastructural development projects in Lebanon.

the united states, israel, uk, etc. dont see hezzbollah as a terrorist organization, they are a political party, and are strongly responsible for the financial recovery lebanon has had.

I don’t see the problem with what Israel are doing. 2 Israeli soldiers were kidnapped following an incursion by Hezbollah into Israeli territory then rockets were fired from Lebanon onto Israeli settlements, these actions were unprovoked and as a result Israel has the right to retaliate. What do you expect them to do? Sit back and let the rockets rain down on them?

I hope all the Arab nations join in then Israel can destroy them like they did in 1967!

If Uncle Sam's full name wasn't Uncle Samuel Goldstein then the world wouldn't be sitting back and let these disgraceful acts by Isreal happen. Where is the justice in attacking another nation just because yopu don't like a minority of the people that live there. Have Isreal even declared war on Lebanon? If not then surely they are breaching numerous international laws.

I have just come up with a wacky theory. The Americans and Zionists carry out the so-called 9/11 attacks which gives them an opportunity to invade Afghanistan which provides training and also another excuse to invade Iraq, the strongest Arab country in the Middle-East, overthrow its government and throw the country into turmoil. This then gives Isreal a chance to attack other Arab nations who, becasue Saddam has gone, now have no real military power and are very unlikely to stop the Jewish juggernaut. Syria maybe a bit difficult for Isreal to conquer but America has already said a couple of years ago that it plans to invade Syria.

This is the right of Israel to defend themselves but I wonder nevertheless if this right goes as far as destroying Lebanon infrastructure, killing civilians, etc.

I'll be happy if Tsahal manages to erase the Hezbollah of Earth surface but they're going too far as far as I can see. They're doing a very nice work for Hezbollah recruiters. They're creating their future nightmares.

Latest posts