• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

War in the Middle East?

S

St Helens RLFC

It seems only a matter of seconds. I'm sure SANZAR will blame the USA, but seriously... WW3, if there is one, will stem from down that way.

It's all kicking off.

Thats some top-drawer scare-mongering, right there! :lol:

In all seriousness, a localised ongoing conflict, may start at any moment. It doesn't yet show any likelyhood of spreading from the region. :D

Iran are getting involved warning srael not to attack Syria... and they now have nukes...

And so it begins...

*pulls covers over head for extra protection*

hopefully, by that time, ive caught a deadly disease and died from it

but i suppose that New Zealand will be one of the safest places to be in the event of a war. and to quote Einstein "im not sure what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sicks and stones"

NZ is looking like an attractive getaway plan for us aussies.

Make room............blame Johnny Howard. :bleh!:

haha over here you'll get taxed more

and moving to stewart island will be safer but you have to be into incest to live there...

Dont Worry Guys I will save the world

Rambo.JPG

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 14 2006, 10:00 AM
haha over here you'll get taxed more

and moving to stewart island will be safer but you have to be into incest to live there...
I got a mate who lived on stewart island, good fella but obviously not right :D

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 14 2006, 09:32 AM
It seems only a matter of seconds. I'm sure SANZAR will blame the USA, but seriously... WW3, if there is one, will stem from down that way.

It's all kicking off.
I blame the UN

UN = League of Nations Part 2.

The only two things they ever did right, the First Gulf War and the Korean War only got done because the Americans did everything themselves.

yeah south island is better as there needs to be more people down there. it might be cold but its alright. though anything below canterbury is a bit dodgy :)

Originally posted by DC13@Jul 14 2006, 03:01 PM
least i cant get drafted!!
i dont think they will draft this time around because there wont be an international support for the war and also nowadays war isnt as prestigious as it used to be

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jul 14 2006, 04:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Jul 14 2006, 03:01 PM
least i cant get drafted!!
i dont think they will draft this time around because there wont be an international support for the war and also nowadays war isnt as prestigious as it used to be [/b]
Really?

What if a terroist organisation gets their hands on a nuke and uses it... with backing from a Radical Government... or even if a country like Iran uses it? What if North Korea goes South?

Iraq and Israel isn't the only place where **** is happening, didn't Japan threaten to invade North Korea if they didn't stop their Nuclear Weapon program? Asia has just as many flashpoint as the Middle East in my opinion.

Latest posts