• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Was Sam Owen Banned?

no but you have to stop saying I "don't get it", that's not what's on debate here. I could in theory prefer whiskey to any other alcohol in the galaxy by millions of miles, but still think it doesn't have as wide a range as wine or as deep a taste or as many nuances/layers in taste.

Oh and I definitely don't like cocktails. And I really, really, really deeply apologize in advance to whomever ventures so far into this post, you poor soul I mourn for you solemnly but...I don't like cocktails, I prefer...pussy clear cut bums...(?)
*runs away maniacally*

Um.. so what happened to my fellow samoan? Did you guys target him specifically?

What happened? He is such a mellow guy.

Honestly I have no idea Kovana, I thought the same of Sam till very recently, but in the last few months he became very aggressive on the forum and action had to be taken by staff as the membership were being aggravated and in some cases libelled. I'm hoping we are returning to the Sam Owen of 2011-12ish who was a great poster here after this cool off period.

Last edited:
LittleGuy, please, I'd rather you told him the truth and cut the posh diplomacy here. Tell him about how we targeted him specifically and the ritualistic ceremony that ensued...tell him. :diablo:

The small mammals we sacrificed...

LittleGuy, please, I'd rather you told him the truth and cut the posh diplomacy here. Tell him about how we targeted him specifically and the ritualistic ceremony that ensued...tell him. :diablo:

The small mammals we sacrificed...

Totally read that as 'small mammaries'....

*puts cork back in bottle*

Pretty sure I should go to bed now. :p

das

^ don't try and make this cute das. We're hatefully vile and evilly full of hatred (and puss) and will stop at nothing to hurt, gratuitously, and prolifically. We just love to target ppl who haven't done anything wrong, innocent little children in particular; but anything we can get really; and inflict maximum violence onto them. Injustice is our oxygen, we breathe the agony we brew from helpless creatures.
Muaha...haha...hahaha.

Latest posts