Kazakhstan 1 - 2 Ukraine

FIFA World Cup European Qualifying Group One

Holland 2 - 0 Czech_Republic
Armenia 0 - 2 Finland
Andorra 1 - 5 Romania

International Match

Germany 1 - 1 Brazil

All links are from BBC Sport

Shite, pommies won, that mean Poland are a bunch of stupid assholes, you can`t lose to pommies, they are crap when it comes to sport.

I bet the ref was pro `pommies` all the way, even stupid pollacks couldn`t be that worse.

P.S: Ireleand all the way!

Originally posted by Rassie@Sep 9 2004, 10:49 PM
I bet the ref was pro `pommies` all the way, even stupid pollacks couldn`t be that worse.

P.S: Ireleand all the way!
Yeah Rassie dats the one go for the Irish, Im going for them because im half

Rassie, you're a knobhead. For talking such utter, unconstructive and bitter rubbish you can have a 5% warning.

Off topic: What is 5%? Wallmart discount? What does it mean?

On topic: Yeap, you suck but the ref was on your side!

Bah,who cares. Rassie probably won't get so bad as to be banned.
Damn I wanted Poland to win. I've got approx. 1/32 polish blood in me
<

Group three had high scores

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Sep 10 2004, 06:27 PM
I don't think thats very fair Saints, he is just voicing his opinion.
Yeah I agree with Eric on this one thats not fair

I don't mind him voicing his opinion. What I do mind is a waste of a post saying "The ref was on England's side" when he wouldn't know a good game of football if it sat on his face. Luckily there was no argument from him - that's a 10% penalty on it's own!
<
And besides, all I'm doing is expressing my opinion too.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 10 2004, 07:13 PM
Group three had high scores
Absolutely - should be a close group that one because Portugal are pretty mediocre.

As for An Tarbh, don't make me flex my muscles boy!
<
<
<

English football is in a poor state, us only just managing to scrape past the Poles thanks to an own-goal. If we don't come top of that group I think there will be hell to pay. Sven will be straight out the door, unless he has already gone.

English expectations have always been too high when it comes to major tournaments and qualification. English media blows things out of all proportions. Yes you have a decent team but you're not tournament winners or contenders yet. No need to worry about qualifying it'll be a cakewalk, there's not 2 teams that can head England in the group and even if you come second you're likely to make it through the playoffs.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Sep 11 2004, 08:44 AM
English expectations have always been too high when it comes to major tournaments and qualification. English media blows things out of all proportions. Yes you have a decent team but you're not tournament winners or contenders yet. No need to worry about qualifying it'll be a cakewalk, there's not 2 teams that can head England in the group and even if you come second you're likely to make it through the playoffs.
I didn't say we would actually win anything, but on paper we should breeze through that group, not be throwing a 2-0 lead away against Austria.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Sep 14 2004, 02:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 14 2004, 02:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Sep 11 2004, 06:08 PM
not be throwing a 2-0 lead away against Austria.
Blame one man... [/b]
James?

He wouldn't speak to the press because he had his mind on meeting Andy Farrell - League express there is a city of manchester stadium match publicity photo of David James and somebody else with Andy Farrell.

David James always has been a bit of a liability for whichever team he plays for, and probably always will be. Paul Robinson and Robert Green should definately be England's first and second choice keepers.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Sep 15 2004, 03:24 AM
James?

He wouldn't speak to the press because he had his mind on meeting Andy Farrell - League express there is a city of manchester stadium match publicity photo of David James and somebody else with Andy Farrell.
Really?

Don't read League Express - it publishes lies.

Latest posts