Not open for further replies.

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Now for the most eagerly anticipated thread of the week. Big Ginger 8's weekly XV thread (I'm beginning to think it deserves it's own forum). This week it's the best Subs XV. With the condition that they are subs at club level not international. Found it hard to pick players from the Top 14 as I can't watch it and it's hard to know actual starters from H Cup squads.

1. Whichever one suns for Toulouse be it Steenkamp or Poux
2. Cronin
3. Kubriashvili
4. Ryan
5. Pierre
6. McLaughlin (I'm sure there are plenty who are better but can't think of them off the top of my head)
7. Todd
8. Samo
9. Leonard
10. McCalister
11. Davies
12. Twelvetrees
13. King
14. Fussell (see McLaughlin)
15. Buttin

Now for the most eagerly anticipated thread of the week. Big Ginger 8's weekly XV thread (I'm beginning to think it deserves it's own forum). This week it's the best Subs XV. With the condition that they are subs at club level not international. Found it hard to pick players from the Top 14 as I can't watch it and it's hard to know actual starters from H Cup squads.

2. Cronin
3. Kubriashvili
4. Ryan
5. Pierre
6. McLaughlin (I'm sure there are plenty who are better but can't think of them off the top of my head)
7. Todd
8. Samo
9. Leonard
10. McCalister
11. Davies
12. Twelvetrees
13. King
15. Buttin

Surely it would be Boss or Marshall, no?

Surely it would be Boss or Marshall, no?

I'm surprised you included Boss. I'd rate Leonard a bit higher at the moment. Also kind of trying to get a nice spread.

Oh christ, not every week.
Charlie's gonna make things burn.

2. Cronin
3. Kubriashvili
4. Ryan
5. Pierre
7. Todd
8. Samo
9. Leonard
10. McCalister
11. Davies
12. Twelvetrees
13. King
15. Buttin

I agree. Off you go then.

No not illegal but equally bloody childish and annoying Keith.

The fact that they often turn into ****fests and take time to sort out causes a problem.
If everybody can play nice, then it wouldn't be an issue, really.

XV with players who's favourite number is 15 is one I can't wait for.....

Best XV made up of XV players in each position.

The Best XV^2, if you will.

No not illegal but equally bloody childish and annoying Keith.

You don't like you don't have to look at them. They don't get commented on and fade away fast enough. I enjoy making them recalling as many players as possible. Not really childish. Why use my name? What purpose does it serve?

@Draggs I think most tend to ignore mine apart from your, Olyy's, Feic's and Cymro's inevitable annoyed/insulting comment.

@Draggs I think most tend to ignore mine apart from your, Olyy's, Feic's and Cymro's inevitable annoyed/insulting comment.
We are mods, not annoying, just trying to keep everything under control.
If you think you can do a better job, then moderate yourself.

You don't like you don't have to look at them. They don't get commented on and fade away fast enough. I enjoy making them recalling as many players as possible. Not really childish. Why use my name? What purpose does it serve?

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

IR8W3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.