Weird posting problem on my PC

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Hey I.T. people,
it's weird but since about 2 weeks, on my Microsoft PC I can't post normally anymore. Everything on the forum works except when I go for a post, I can type a comment but it doesn't have any of the toolbars on top there (font, image url, etc etc...) nothing but a blank rectangle to write smt. Pretty fkn weird...
I use the latest Firefox version, but it's the same on Chrome on that PC.

I'm currently typing on another PC and it's totally fine here.

Could you suggest anything ?
Danke.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or just Ewis?

I can only sugest the obvious things Ewis, like making sure your browser is up to date, and that there are no problems with your cache and settings etc....I'll let some of the more tech oriented staff know.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or just Ewis?

I can only sugest the obvious things Ewis, like making sure your browser is up to date, and that there are no problems with your cache and settings etc....I'll let some of the more tech oriented staff know.

thanks man, it's quite problematic !...

just ewis

ker..zdfk..dfsdo....whu.....HOW THE FUKK DO YOU KNOW THAT ??!!! :D
such a sneaky fellow...;)

First things first have you tried IE or Chrome? If not give them a go, if they don't work clear your cache and history, to ensure its nothing lingering there.

Do you have adblock?

yeah but I disabled it and restarted and it's still the same on TRF.

First things first have you tried IE or Chrome? If not give them a go, if they don't work clear your cache and history, to ensure its nothing lingering there.

Yeah I tried Chrome as well and it's the same thing. Weird. And I'd rather sell my soul to the devil than open IE again (it would be the same anyways). I'll try the cache/history thing...

Thanks.

Latest posts