• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Welcome Back

D

Dom

Once again, welcome back to TheRugbyForum.com. Taking the option of cheaper hosting again last time didn't pay out, all data from the previous forum was lost, meaning we need to start again this time.

This time around though, we have a much more reliable host, with us getting assistance to pay for the forum through some silent partners. We'd like to thank those partners for their help, the forum wouldn't be back without them.

Umosay has now become an admin at TheRugbyForum.com to help me out, and JJ is once again a moderator. The staff will grow as the forum grows, so people that feel they are unlucky to miss out on being staff may get the chance later down the track.

Thanks for the dedicated people for coming back, lets hope we can get the forum back to it's best.

One request, if members are posting news articles, please state where the article you are posting comes from and also have an opinion on the matter, rather than just posting a news article and saying nothing more

Once again, welcome back to TheRugbyForum.com. Taking the option of cheaper hosting again last time didn't pay out, all data from the previous forum was lost, meaning we need to start again this time.

This time around though, we have a much more reliable host, with us getting assistance to pay for the forum through some silent partners. We'd like to thank those partners for their help, the forum wouldn't be back without them.

Umosay has now become an admin at TheRugbyForum.com to help me out, and JJ is once again a moderator. The staff will grow as the forum grows, so people that feel they are unlucky to miss out on being staff may get the chance later down the track.

Thanks for the dedicated people for coming back, lets hope we can get the forum back to it's best.

One request, if members are posting news articles, please state where the article you are posting comes from and also have an opinion on the matter, rather than just posting a news article and saying nothing more

Possibly my favourite post ever on here

wtffff I didn't even know about the existence of online forums back in 2004...
oh and yes, congratulations, monstrous, cavernous BUMP.

Bloody hell. The mobile app has a weird habit of posting in completely the wrong thread...
This was meant for Dunc's post about Darcy's beard in the Ireland - Wales thread...

All of this.

What the....? I quoted rats massive post about london. Why has it dropped in some random post?

Had this a lot on the android app lately.

Last edited:
All of this.

What the....? I quoted rats massive post about london. Why has it dropped in some random post?

Had this a lot on the android app lately.

Im glad I'm not alone in getting screwed by the android app and ancient threads :D

Belly-Bump.gif

Not everyone can afford an iPhone/iPad :(

Plus Windows phones are godawful
Do they even make Windows phones anymore? I've only had a smartphone for a few months, so I never really paid attention. The old flip phone was a soldier, never gave up on me.

Do they even make Windows phones anymore? I've only had a smartphone for a few months, so I never really paid attention. The old flip phone was a soldier, never gave up on me.

I had one for a while, Nokia 610, got frustrating after a while. Upgraded to an Android and really noticed how much easier it was to use.

Had so much trouble with screens/water damage (literally from it raining too much in Swansea) with smartphones, so very tempted to switch back to an old flip phone

Latest posts