• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Welcome Team

W

woosaah

This is the new Patch Forum, there arnt many of us here in the team at the moment just let me know when you guys get the game.

I will upload a beta of the editor for you guys to play with real soon. Before the public see it. Thats if the Public cant see this forum o_O :)

Good idea this. Sadly, I don't think I can afford to get this game for about a week or so after it comes out. If some one could send me some of the kit files when they get their hands on it, I'll hopefully be able to make a start of updating kits. I presume it'll be same case senario as before, given that it's the same engine which was in turn used by FIFA which has a massive modding community.

yeah will do, no problem about that. I have the roster editor almost up and running. Hoping to have it ready for a default roster and the playing roster straight away.

Weird thing is the roster file is smaller this time around. Ill post that up today at some point as well for you guys to have a look at. Ill post the editor hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning for you guys to play with and stuff.

Just a word of caution you will need the .net framework download

from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

just get that if you dont already have it :D

Are the rugby games only able to be eddited on PC, because ive got 08 on ps2 and the new one on ps3

Latest posts