• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are the features of Rugby 2005?

W

Wallaby84

I was wondering is it at all possible to find any information of the key features that will be in this addition of the game?(line-outs, ruck area and other facets of rugby)

I think it should be on the net to create hype for this game.

well nothing has been released yet, apart from the small preview on 3d avenue...

confirmed features:

-38 stadia
-fifa AI and Graphics
-Haka... lol
<

Originally posted by umosay@Sep 21 2004, 05:51 PM
well nothing has been released yet, apart from the small preview on 3d avenue...

confirmed features:

-38 stadia
-fifa AI and Graphics
-Haka... lol
<
Fifa AI????? Jeez
<
Can't wait for that one!

I'm not getting my hopes up anymore about ANY rugby game. Rugby 2004 disappointed me more than anything! The animations were particularly embarrassing.

Now a rugby game with the same graphics and playability of Pro Evo on the other hand.....
<

They should try and make it a bit like NFL Street, maybe it could work! Who knows?

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Sep 21 2004, 01:57 PM
I was wondering is it at all possible to find any information of the key features that will be in this addition of the game?(line-outs, ruck area and other facets of rugby)

I think it should be on the net to create hype for this game.
I've put together a small list of features, they're on my new site. Click my signature.

Originally posted by Bull@Sep 21 2004, 08:12 PM
They should try and make it a bit like NFL Street, maybe it could work! Who knows?
That game is awesome except for the cocky players
<

Originally posted by umosay@Sep 21 2004, 05:51 AM

confirmed features:

-38 stadia
-fifa AI and Graphics
-Haka... lol
<
Fingers crossed for Franklins Gardens to feature as one of the 38 then
<

You never know, we were the home stadium for England A last season.

My predictions for the 38 stadia would be...
12 Super 12 home grounds
24 European Cup home grounds
+4. I would hope for Beunos Aires (sp), and obviously the other ones will be stadiums such as Twickenham and Millenium stadium that don't usually have a home team in the European Cup, do they?

Yet again. 24+12+4=40
<

All Super 12 should be in. I dont think half the European Cup stadiums will be in becasue they dont use international venues well im guessing not all of them do.

they're better not be 24 european stadia, i'm guessing there will be more like 16... depends if NPC is added but i'm guessing it won't be... surely there will be more than 4 international stadiums! what about all the international teams, where do they play

If they have Georgia, then they better have Tblisi Stadium. That's all I'm saying. Cause that place rocks. Of course, I've never been there. Or near it. But still.

Possibly 16, or even 12 European Stadiums.

Originally posted by JJ-@Sep 22 2004, 10:47 AM
12 Super 12 home grounds
+4. I would hope for Beunos Aires (sp), and obviously the other ones will be stadiums such as Twickenham and Millenium stadium that don't usually have a home team in the European Cup, do they?
Beunos Aires was in the clip wasn't it, with the lone All Black? I wouldn't want more than 12 of those crappy Euro Cup grounds.

Originally posted by Wally+Jan 7 2005, 01:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jan 7 2005, 01:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Sep 22 2004, 10:47 AM
12 Super 12 home grounds
Beunos Aires was in the clip wasn't it, with the lone All Black? I wouldn't want more than 12 of those crappy Euro Cup grounds. [/b]
Yeah those euro grounds are shite. That is buenos aries, pretty easy to tell with team flags everywhere.

How many of the top European grounds have either you been to just out of interest?

all the ''top'' European Grounds are Soccer Grounds, with the exclusion of the places where Internationals are played e.g Cardiff, Murrayfield and Twickenham

f*** that ****, the "top" european grounds are all spiritual homes of great rugby traditions, Thomond, Kingsholme, Stade Toulousien, Ravenhill, Franklin Gardens. You'll get 10 ten times better atmosphere there than half of the S12 stadiums.

Impregnable fortresses the Euro grounds. Ravensholme, Franklins (well, before this season), Welford, The Shed. Great atmospheres.

Whatever man. They all look like a pile of ****, seriously. Some of them arn't much better than private school grounds here in Australia. Glasgow for instance.. The only decent grounds I've seen are the ones where the Tigers and Falcons play, but I've heard fans moan about the later, and it's one of the most modern going around up there. What sort of averages do you get for the HC (supposedly better than the Super 12, *laughs*) 6-7000?

Smaller ground, better atmosphere usually. Same with gigs. Saints will regularly get 12,500 strong crowds.

Latest posts