• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

Went to see Twenty One Pilots tonight and it was ridiculously good.
Probably the best gig I've been to.

I got a ticket for Springsteen's first gig in Croker this Summer, there's a small chance I might be in Canada and miss it which would be sad because I'm already missing Kendrick for Canada but as of now I'm going and can't wait!!

Also, has anyone listened to The Life of Pablo? I'm not listening to it until it's out on Spotify or Youtube but I'm really interested! He's made a huge mistake by not releasing it elsewhere, especially with his $53m debt... :/

I got a ticket for Springsteen's first gig in Croker this Summer, there's a small chance I might be in Canada and miss it which would be sad because I'm already missing Kendrick for Canada but as of now I'm going and can't wait!!

Also, has anyone listened to The Life of Pablo? I'm not listening to it until it's out on Spotify or Youtube but I'm really interested! He's made a huge mistake by not releasing it elsewhere, especially with his $53m debt... :/

What are you doing in Canada man. What part you going

Kendrick released a surprise album last night, "untitled unmastered"! All of a sudden I'm really looking forward to a slightly hungover 2 hour drive home!!!

Do any none Welsh people like Stereophonics?
They came on the radio the other day and I can't imagine anyone actually actively listening to it.

Like I know they're just generic radio pop-rock but I can listen to bands like Nickelback and Creed but Stereophonics are just utter utter dross and genuinely the only people I know who like them are Welsh.

Have to say the only song I particularly like is the one they did with Tom Jones

Although Nickleback and Creed are hardly the height of rock music either. I use to be a big Creed fan back in the day (like turn of the millennium back in the day) but kind of realised they were rubbish. All good music was made before 1984...

- - - Updated - - -

I mean "with arms wide open" came up on the radio the other day and I just thought "this is nowhere as good as I thought it was when I was 16".

Alter Bridge are outstanding. Creed guys but with Myles Kennedy instead of Stapp. Their first three albums are incredible (Fortress is decent but not up there with the first ones).

I listened to some Creed recently and they do still have some tracks that hold up - a lot really don't though.

Disturbed......sound of music brings goose pimples! Diamon has a fantastic voice and range!!

Have tried some of their other stuff but maybe not my era!!!

Was sure this was Ellie Goulding, but apparently it's from the worlds least exciting sounding DJ - Alan Walker (from accounts).

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally picked up the new blink 182 album and I really love it.
It's like a maturer older blink, rather than what they actually matured into with Tom in the band.
They've also got a couple of 30 second joke tracks on there, like in the old days, which is great.

Finally picked up the new blink 182 album and I really love it.
It's like a maturer older blink, rather than what they actually matured into with Tom in the band.
They've also got a couple of 30 second joke tracks on there, like in the old days, which is great.

I know it feels so weird to listen to them again (loved them in my mid to early teens.

Nice to see this kind of revival happening.

It's weird to see sum 41 and good charlotte back as well.
The new sum 41 song is decent enough (though the video is trash).
Heard "life changes" by GC and like it way more than their older stuff.

It's weird to see sum 41 and good charlotte back as well.
The new sum 41 song is decent enough (though the video is trash).
Heard "life changes" by GC and like it way more than their older stuff.

Just need a new decent Offspring album and it's pretty much my first ipod .

Just found out a new offspring album is coming out in 2017.

Been absolutely bingeing on Beatles the last couple of weeks. From someone who never really gave them a proper listen, my god the regrets.

Latest posts