• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

My first two albums when i was a youngun and when my parents brought me a CD walkman and my mind was blown by it.

41VB6W34WEL.jpg

GorillazAlbum.jpg

Simple times.

Being in Texas, I am finally getting into "Country Music". It is truly better than most Hip-Hop and Pop.
Yes Hip hop and rap is made up shite by talentless morons it all sounds the same, what happened to musicians that can play instruments and singers that can sing ?
Pop is for the under 10s and the over 70s, people like Simon Cowell and Sheryl Cole (or whatever her surname is this week)and the rest of these people conected to these and other talentless shows should be executed for crimes against music.

Find it hilarious when people come out with "what happened to real musicians!?!?!?!?!?!"
Same with people saying "rock/metal/whatever is dead!!!!!!!"
Just because you aren't listening to it doesn't mean it's not there, there is a ton of excellent new music out there, you just aren't listening to it

Yes Hip hop and rap is made up shite by talentless morons it all sounds the same, what happened to musicians that can play instruments and singers that can sing ?
Pop is for the under 10s and the over 70s, people like Simon Cowell and Sheryl Cole (or whatever her surname is this week)and the rest of these people conected to these and other talentless shows should be executed for crimes against music.
hahaha just because you dont like something doesnt mean it isnt good.... nobody in their right mind can say eminem isnt talented

Anyone ever listened to Public Service Broadcasting? Mostly instrumental stuff with audio clips of old news reels / speeches / interviews played over them. I was a bit skeptical at first, but got recommended their latest album "Every Valley" and think it's brilliant! It's written as a tribute to the Welsh miners and their lost communities, and for a bunch of lads from London with zero connection to Wales, they've done a cracking job.

They also did a lovely bilingual duet with one of my favourite Welsh language singers, Lisa Jên. James Dean Bradfield also makes an appearance on one of the songs too.

Cracking out hybrid theory and collision course after hearing the sad news about Chester Bennington tonight.
I was obsessed with hybrid theory when it first came out, listened to it on repeat constantly, had the poster on my wall, hoodie, the whole shabang.
Collision Course is just a work of out, It's amazing how well it all fits together.

Absolute 80's on continuously in the car. Had this beauty on earlier. Chik Chika Chikaaaaaa!

Anyone ever listened to Public Service Broadcasting? Mostly instrumental stuff with audio clips of old news reels / speeches / interviews played over them. I was a bit skeptical at first, but got recommended their latest album "Every Valley" and think it's brilliant! It's written as a tribute to the Welsh miners and their lost communities, and for a bunch of lads from London with zero connection to Wales, they've done a cracking job.

They also did a lovely bilingual duet with one of my favourite Welsh language singers, Lisa Jên. James Dean Bradfield also makes an appearance on one of the songs too.

Love this one of theirs. I've posted it before.

Café Del Mar.
The family are here in Penang on holiday and it's all a mish mash of cocktails and Beef rendang, paper prawns and awesome cuisine.
On the weekend we head to western Australia so might pick up some of the classic 'Oils material

Latest posts