• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

Trying to avoid these forums during the 6n, but couldn't let this gem pass.

Saw these guys finding shelter from the rain at Electric Picnic Festival last weekend, they melted me. Its not for everyone but I've never heard anything like it and desperately want to see them live again and again.

Paul McCartney Will Play a Free Concert live
in New York on Friday live on YouTube...

.... no doubt it will feature songs from his new album Egypt Station which is out now hot off the press for anyone into the retro vibe...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12119613

Awesome that he's still turning it out at his age the old codger...

And you can't really talk about McCartney without mentioning Lennon.... i've always wondered what else John Lennon would have written if he had'nt been shot...was a great tragedy that the world was robbed of such a great song writer...

Saw these guys finding shelter from the rain at Electric Picnic Festival last weekend, they melted me. Its not for everyone but I've never heard anything like it and desperately want to see them live again and again.

Bought Dancehall a couple of weeks ago, great album, I can imagine there awesome live....

Mostly rock or metal at the moment. Specifically Greta Van Fleet (basically a Led Zepplin tribute band :D ) or Stone Sour's latest album.

Had plenty of free time today. So been listening to Metallica while doing loads of housework. Hero of the day is their most under-rated track.

My Favourite
DyiN8W4UYAA2Ksw.jpg

100% agree, the memes had be crying last night

And when Lovato joined in on Twitter, and got roasted.

Yeah that bit was a bit much,
She laughed at some memes and instantly got flooded with people saying she's a kjnlie who deserves to die and they hope she ODs and stuff

Yeah that bit was a bit much,
She laughed at some memes and instantly got flooded with people saying she's a kjnlie who deserves to die and they hope she ODs and stuff

It's twitter though, they go over the top on that ****.
I'm always amazed when Celebrities don't seem to understand the mob mentality on sites like that.

Latest posts