• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

My music tastes will go down so well here [/s], although I do enjoy a fairly broad spectrum. This will be very alien to many going by the last couple of pages.

New Blink album is good,
Better than California (which I really liked)

It's not the blink of old but a decent evolution of their sound/Matt's best work with the band (California it felt like they were trying to capture some older pop punk vibes and then added him in, whereas this has more of his touch on the writing/sound of it)

Last edited:
Inspired by another thread I had to start listening to my "safe space" hardcore to remind myself it's not all bad

Also reminded me that Slipmatt released some "new" dubs a while back, this one was quite acidic (one of my favourite genres so we'll get to that soon enough)

Been listening to the Ramones a lot this last couple of weeks. Suits a few different kinds of moods.

This Blue Oyster Cult video from my youth takes a bizarre turn at the 3:21 mark. They take the ***le of this song Burnin' For You literally!

Speaking of DJs... Old Plump DJs set was banging out my car yesterday, this is one of my all time favourites;

P.S. This isn't techno, drives me nuts when people call it that. This is Breaks.

Latest posts