What are you listening to?

Surprisingly good.

Attachments

• 3B0DDA47-F815-4AD4-AEC1-6BFD7C1DCECA.png
    3B0DDA47-F815-4AD4-AEC1-6BFD7C1DCECA.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
Watched this over the last few days while doing cardio,
******* fantastic, probably my favourite concert of all time

Also there are many things this country has done that made me cringe but I can say I was damn proud of how we handled the Olympics.

Last edited:
I have an autograph of Brian May,by the way. Got it when Queen were in Moscow in 2012 🤩
RqwxWzWckIPCjmqMIf7fGmGAe6DxeSA0UAWhLMRRxlt-sjNtYg-FxzBLIR_gT4L16LAahd5sMEn1rxV2ow_pzGZN.jpg

I'm not big on Vangelis but I do so like his work on Bladerunner
Also thought about Bladerunner first of all. But I like his work for Bitter Moon much more, a rich variety of musical emotions that fit well every scene (dangerous,calm, erotic etc). Good work

Last edited:
I have an autograph of Brian May,by the way. Got it when Queen were in Moscow in 2012 🤩
View attachment 13965

Also thought about Bladerunner first of all. But I like his work for Bitter Moon much more, a rich variety of musical emotions that fit well every scene (dangerous,calm, erotic etc). Good work
Back in my college days I had the autographs of all four members of U2. I gave them to a girl that I had a thing for. She loved the autographs, but not me. I wish I never gave those autographs away but romance is a crap shoot. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Back in my college days of the 80's I had the autographs of all four members of U2. I got them at a concert in San Diego and gave them to a girl that I had a crush on. She loved the autographs, but not me. I wish I never gave those autographs away but romance is a crap shoot. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. o_O

u2 GIF

Back in my college days of the 80's I had the autographs of all four members of U2. I got them at a concert in San Diego and gave them to a girl that I had a crush on. She loved the autographs, but not me. I wish I never gave those autographs away but romance is a crap shoot. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. o_O

u2 GIF
I take it they signed it with their nicknames? Or was it Paul Hewson and Dave Evans? :p

Latest posts