• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

I'm starting to think you prefer your guitars distorted @TRF_Olyy. Clearly those ladies have their gimic but they know what they're doing musically. I know J-Rock is a thing but I've never listened to it, are they are good example of the sound?

I've been on a Led Zep trip recently, listening to more of the albums I'm not so familiar with. It's kind of incredible what a catalogue of fantastic music they put out in a relatively short period (8 studio albums in 10 years). I have to say, though, that there is a little bit of filler on the later albums. I'm just listening to Houses of the Holy and there's an attempt at ******* reggae on there believe it or not (D'yer Mak'er) - and it is as godawful as you'd expect. Almost like plagiarising blues had run its course so they were looking for another black population elsewhere in the world to pillage their music...

Clearly those ladies have their gimic but they know what they're doing musically. I know J-Rock is a thing but I've never listened to it, are they are good example of the sound?
I don't think I've really listened to J-Rock enough to know tbh,
I'd say BM are probably a bit more westernised (once you get past the costumes) than most others I've heard

Brian Fallon released a new album there on Friday, I'm a big fan so gave it a listen, apart from being super depressing and emotional which personally I could have done without right now I loved it!

Wonder if this song applies to everyone you know outside of your home?

You don't realise how many terrible live albums/recordings a band has until you do a shuffle of their discography on Spotify.
Tried listening to Arch Enemy this afternoon and I was skipping more than half their songs as they were like 4track tape recordings of oolldd live shows, and just unlistenable.

Dedicated to all of us heeding the Stay At Home coronavirus advisory.

Latest posts